function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
lamichhane.deeplamichhane.deep 

Got Error on the package installation that was succesfully uploaded.

Hi all,
I got error message when i try to upgrade the package that was succesfully uploaded.
The package was the managed-beta released package.

CASE 1:
AppExchange Package Not Found

The AppExchange package with ID {0} could not be found. Please try again later. If this error persists it may have been deleted by the owner. If you are installing this from a public AppExchange listing, please report this missing package to salesforce.com. If you are trying to install a privately shared package, please contact the package owner directly to resolve.

CASE 2:

Package Installer error.

Cannot upgrade Beta package.You cannot upgrade a beta package, because developers can make incompatible changes to a package that has been released as a beta. To install a newer version of the package, you must first uninstall the existing version.

So can you all help on finding the solution.
Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
shillyershillyer
For Case #1 - please log a case here: www.appexchange.com/support - be sure to include a link to the package install and grant login access to the org where the package was developed.

For Case #2 - this is standard behavior. Managed Beta packages cannot be upgraded, think of them like unmanaged packages. You would need to uninstall the Managed Beta package, and then install the new version. The only packages that can be upgraded are Managed Released.

Best,
Sati

All Answers

lamichhane.deeplamichhane.deep
Hi all

This is Ramifying of the above error

CASE #1 is occured when i try to install in the new Development Edition org.

CASE #2 is occured when i try to upgrade in the Development Edition org which already got the existing package.
shillyershillyer
For Case #1 - please log a case here: www.appexchange.com/support - be sure to include a link to the package install and grant login access to the org where the package was developed.

For Case #2 - this is standard behavior. Managed Beta packages cannot be upgraded, think of them like unmanaged packages. You would need to uninstall the Managed Beta package, and then install the new version. The only packages that can be upgraded are Managed Released.

Best,
Sati
This was selected as the best answer