function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
lamichhane.deeplamichhane.deep 

Is there option about the Managed Beta package ROLLBACK

Hi all,

Is there any option that we could rollback the installed Managed Beta package over the Manage release package.

Note:(Condition).I need to work on the same DE org for testing where i have overwirte the DE org containing the Manage Release package with the Manage Beta package.i do not have option of choosing the new DE org.(i.e in this DE org it contains the workflow rule which i cant make in another new DE org)

So can anyone find solution for me except the solution of Salesforce support.

LAM.

Message Edited by lamichhane.deep on 12-22-2008 10:41 PM
shillyershillyer
Hi Lam,

You cannot rollback a Managed Released Package to Managed Beta. Vote for the idea!

One option, you can deprecate all of the versions and delete the package. Somewhat of a brute force approach, but you can then start from scratch with a new managed package.

Best,
Sati
rwoollenrwoollen
Just to be 100% clear, you've installed the beta package, correct?  You're not the publisher of this package.

You could of course uninstall the beta version and then reinstall a new version.  That would delete everything that was previously installed which could certainly be an issue for me.

Can you give me some more specific details on your problem?  What did Salesforce support suggest you do?

-- Rob