function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jackiehjackieh 

CRM Administrator/Project Manager/Trainer required for Maternity Cover

Workshare is the industry leading provider of document integrity software applications for professionals.  Its products include Workshare Professional, DeltaView, DeltaView PE, Protect and Trace. The company has offices in London, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Frankfurt, The Hague, Hong Kong and Sydney.

Workshare are looking for temporary CRM Program Manager to cover maternity leave for a six month period - commencing mid December 2005.

The two primary functions of the role include:-

1. Project management - manage multiple projects through the full project lifecycle to include working with business users to gather requirements; design solutions and manage the development process; test the solutions; and train users.  This is primarily for the CRM application but also includes other internal systems and integration points

2. Management and maintenance of Salesforce.com to include Salesforce.com administration, data management  and support

Key Skills Required include:-

a)Salesforce.com administrator experience (minimum of 1 yr)

b) Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and other office applications

c) Strong analytical skills and excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills

d) Project and process management with a good understanding marketing, sales, and customer support processes

The role can be based in San Francisco or London. If you are interested please email jackie.heath@workshare.com for further information and include your resume.

RajnilRajnil

Hi,

This job looks interesting. I think I would be a perfect fit for this position. I am based out of Bay Area. Does this need any travel? What rate does this position offer?

Regards,

Raj Nilakantan

jackiehjackieh

Raj

Please email me your resume and direct email address and then we can discuss this position.

Regards

Jackie

jackie.heath@workshare.com

LHumphr492LHumphr492
Did you ever locate anyone to cover this position...if not contact me at 214-695-9059 Larry Humphreys