function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
FranksNicknameFranksNickname 

Looking for independent SalesForce consultant in Denver

Already hired someone.  Thanks for your interest.

Frank

Message Edited by FranksNickname on 03-03-2006 04:00 PM

qmanqman
Hi,

I am located in Denver and have worked with the Salesforce API for over two years. I am the developer of DBAmp, an integration tool downloaded over 1000 times and have worked with multiple companies on both initial setup and custom integrations.

Let me know if I can help you.

Bill Emerson
bemerson at forceamp.com
303-377-0796
www.forceAmp.com
JpetreyJpetrey
Please contact me at jpetrey@comcast.net I am in Texas but we should be able to work together on your implmentation.
What are you migrating from?
ICSICS
I own a small, Denver based salesforce.com consulting firm with 6 certified salesforce.com consultants. We have helped numerous companies quickly implement salesforce.com and are experienced in all aspects of salesforce. One of our local clients is Corporate Express where we have set-up, configured and trained over 3,500 users.

We price our services aggressively at approximately 50-60% of the larger salesforce.com consulting firms.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime to discuss this further.

Gary Billingsley
President, Insight Consulting Services
w(303)664-3338
c(303)579-4706
Gary.Billingsley@ics-insight.com
Greg HGreg H
Hi Frank,

I am an independent salesforce.com consultant located in Denver. I have performed a number of rollouts over the past three years and can assist you with everything from the requirements/design documentation to the actual implementation/configuration and training. Please contact me, at your convenience, so we can discuss your needs.

Thanks,
-greg

Greg Hacic
greg[at]interactiveties[dot]com
(303) 317-2235

Message Edited by Greg H on 12-16-2008 07:13 AM
MKPartners.comMKPartners.com
Frank,
I'm based out of Los Angeles, but regularly travel for clients. I'd like to take 5 minutes of your time to have a conversation about your organization's needs.

Please give me a call or send me your contact information.

Thank you,
Matt Kaufman

mkaufman@mkpartners.com
(310) 652-0686

mfarbodmfarbod

I'm with NexPATH. We are a certified Salesforce Consulting Partner. If you are looking to hire a Salesforce Consultant, I'd like to have a chat with you to see if there is anything we can hlep you with. Please visit www.nexpath.ca to find more details.

Best,

Mike F

Salesforce.com Consultant

tanner_shamrocktanner_shamrock

-I have acted as the Product Lifecycle Responsible for Salesforce.com for hundreds of users. This consists of Web Development, Business Analysis, Project Management and Account Management.
-I have solely architected the system for a deployment of 2000+ users for a Global deployment with multiple interfaces and customizations.
-I have implemented many full Salesforce.com deployments for both profit and non-profit organizations.
-I have created thousands of lines of Javascript and APEX for custom s-controls and Triggers and VisualForce to facilitate business needs. 
-I have implemented system integrations using both Java and Cast Iron. (SAP, SQL, SFDC<>SFDC, etc)
-I have utilized all features within Salesforce.com. I am an expert with this system.
-I have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and a Master's degree in Management Information Systems.

-I would like to perform ad-hoc Salesforce.com development work, consisting of configuration projects, code development, system administration. I can do any forms of development or full Salesforce.com deployments. My turnaround time is lightning fast.

-I am a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)

Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expert? Do you have any custom APEX / s-controls / formulas / workflows / VisualForce / etc that you need created? What else can I help you with? I am willing to take any size project.

Send me an email at tanner@shamrockcrm.com or visit me at Shamrock CRM to request more information.

Mike PrattMike Pratt

Bill

We made need some assistance.  We are also based in Denver.  What do you charge for your consulting help?

Thanks

Mike Pratt

VP, Sales and Marketing

Magnolia Hotels Corporate Office

Mike PrattMike Pratt

Can you please send me pricing on a few days of consultation?  Thanks'

Mike Pratt

Don DalrympleDon Dalrymple
I am in independent Denver Salesforce Consultant (https://dondalrymple.com/salesforce-consultant-denver/) and work closely with companies and organizations to customize their Salesforce.com system with their team. We can work via onsite training or via email, phone and online meetings. I have worked on Salesforce.com implementations and development for over 15 years and can advise as well as scope what helps you get to your goals for success. Thanks.