function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JCoppedgeJCoppedge 

Help! Error installing Inline Account Hierarchy

I am trying to install this app into my Sandbox, would alleviate a huge problem for me ATM: http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/detail_overview.jsp?id=a0330000006m4OYAAY

I go to install, put in sandbox login, select system administrator, go through wizard (even tried selecting ignore apex errors)... I get the following error message:

Your requested install failed. Please try this again.

None of the data or setup information in your Salesforce organization should have been affected by this error.

If this error persists, contact Salesforce Support through your normal channels and reference number: 526020283-75 (717204042)

Any ideas on how to get this working?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
A_SmithA_Smith

I looked on the backend and believe you might have hit a very corner case issue.  Do you have a local class called "test" in your org?  If so, delete or rename that one.  Basically, the apex in this package thinks your local class is the system class called test.  That is causing the package install to fail.

Thanks,

Andrew 

All Answers

A_SmithA_Smith

I looked on the backend and believe you might have hit a very corner case issue.  Do you have a local class called "test" in your org?  If so, delete or rename that one.  Basically, the apex in this package thinks your local class is the system class called test.  That is causing the package install to fail.

Thanks,

Andrew 

This was selected as the best answer
JCoppedgeJCoppedge
Thanks for the quick reply Andrew... that did the trick!