function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TheBootTheBoot 

Funky Install Issue

Hi,

I am not trying to package something but just an admin trying to install a package.  I thought this would be an appropriate place to post this question.  

When trying to install an app with the new force.com checkout,  I sign in, then I go to the Confirm Installation screen, I check the box that says I agree to the terms, and then clcik install, and enter my password again when prompted.  After that, instead of installing the package, I just keep landing back at the install confirmation screen.  I have encountered this with more than one package that I have attempted to install, and have also experienced this problem rectifying itself, seemingly randomly.

Can anyone shed some light on this issue?  Its really annoying.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
RyanEllisRyanEllis
Yep, I think I can help. There is a bug in the Confirmation page. When the password overlay shows up, if you hit enter on your keyboard, it will just dismiss the overlay without submitting. If you click the OK button, it will submit and everything will work. It's on our short list of things to fix, so hopefully we'll get to it soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

All Answers

RyanEllisRyanEllis
Yep, I think I can help. There is a bug in the Confirmation page. When the password overlay shows up, if you hit enter on your keyboard, it will just dismiss the overlay without submitting. If you click the OK button, it will submit and everything will work. It's on our short list of things to fix, so hopefully we'll get to it soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
This was selected as the best answer
TheBootTheBoot
Ok, thanks.  than helps.