function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shwetal DesaiShwetal Desai 

Installing Managed Package Beta version in Partner Developer Edition

Hello,

I have installed my Managed Packages Beta Version [Created on Developer Edition] into Partner Developer Login.

When i Clicked on "Install"  Button it has redirected me on the page url ["https://na6.salesforce.com/page/processinginbackground.jsp"]

and this page showing me the message "Your request is in progress. You will be notified by email when it completes.

Now I got the mail with following message:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your request to install package "Avias Avias '01" was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your Salesforce organization was affected.

If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce Support through your normal channels and provide the following information.

Organization: Day Tech (00D80000000cnCs)
User: Shwetal Shah (00580000001sngY)
Package: Avias (0339000000005P5)

Error Number: 1783218601-1540 (-1056244974) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

What should i do for this? 

Shwetal DesaiShwetal Desai

When i tried this same installation with Enterprise Edition it gave me following error through mail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Your request to install package "Avias Avias '01" was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your Salesforce organization was affected.If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce Support through your normal channels and provide the following information.

Organization: Day Tech (00D80000000d1uo)

User: Shwetal Shah (00580000002KEzN)

Package: Avias (0339000000005P5)

Problem:1. () limit exceededPOS_and_POS_Invoice_With_Client: limit exceeded

Validation Errors While Saving Record(s)

There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s).

The first validation error encountered was "00D80000000d1uo:

VALIDATION_FAILED [: limit exceeded: POS_and_POS_Invoice_With_Client: limit exceeded]".

Can i get specific error message? I mean i cant understand the exact location of the error by this error string

"Validation Errors While Saving Record(s)There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "00D80000000d1uo: VALIDATION_FAILED [: limit exceeded: POS_and_POS_Invoice_With_Client: limit exceeded]"."

Thanks In advance

A_SmithA_Smith

Not sure what the problem exactly is in your first post.  Do your apex tests all run successfully in the dev org?  The detailed error info for that is as follows:

FAILURE problem: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: TriggerHandlerPO.UpdateTaxInPOD(LIST:SOBJECT:MediSpa__Purchase_Order_Detail__c) fullName: UpdateTaxAmountInPOD id null fileName: triggers/UpdateTaxAmountInPOD.trigger lineNumber: 3

For your second post, the issue is around the fact that you have exceeded the number of custom report types for that Enterprise organization.  If you already have custom report types in that organization, then you might want to delete some of them.  If not, then your app might be over the number supported by that edition.

Thanks,