function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LetishaLetisha 

Looking for Senior SFDC Administrator

If sales and marketing automation and optimization get your heart pumping, this is the job for you! We have a great opportunity for a technically savvy individual who loves systems, processes and analysis. This role is the go-to person that understands and is responsible for managing the technologies used in our sales, marketing and finance efforts, including Salesforce.com, Marketo, our finance systems and the integration between these. Successful candidates will have hands-on experience with Salesforce.com, including Salesforce.com's formal Administrator Certification.

The job posting can be found here: http://www.dotnetnuke.com/Intro/About-Us/Careers/Senior-SFDC-Administrator-4-16-12.aspx

Please forward this to anyone you know who may be interested and qualified.

NehemiahNehemiah

Hi Letisha

My I am currently a Salesforce admin with my present employer. I am a certified Salesforce administrator and developer and I have 8 years of IT experience. I would like to more about the job offer. You can email me at Nehemiah_85@yahoo.com

Thank you

SFDC-TechnoSFDC-Techno

Are you still looking for any SFDC Support. Please email me @ info@tunkerusa.com