function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kristy SmithKristy Smith 

Hiring: Mobile Application Developer!!!

To Whom It May Concern:

We are currently looking for a Contractor Developer who is able to do the following listed below. Please let me know if you are capable of handling this project and if it interests you. If so, please contact me at your earliest convenience because this is a high priority project. Thanks in advance! Have a great day!

All the best,

Kristina Smith

Operations Coordinator

ForceBrain.com

1920 Leslie St

San Mateo, CA 94403

(650) 425-7474

Description

ForceBrain is seeking an experienced mobile application developer to design, develop, and build a native productivity/utility application on Apple's iOS platform for the iPad.  Make an impact in the healthcare industry by creating a world class application to assist field staff members to perform their daily functions more efficiently.  You will also be responsible for scoping the project requirements, defining the project budget/timeline, and submitting a detailed Statement of Work (SOW).  The ideal candidate will posses the following qualifications:

• Experience with Force.com and Apex programing language.
  • Hands-On development in the Xcode IDE
  • Enterprise device management and application deployment experience.
  • Knowledge with SDLC methods.
  • Experience with professional software development best practices relating to engineering complex data models, design patterns, code standards, and testing/validation procedures.
  • Expertise in object oriented techniques, standards, and languages.
  • Ability to draft technical/functional specifications and documentation.

Key Requirement

This project requires a unique challenge.  This application needs to generate a detailed PDF report from the collected data.  The output will be visually rich to include tables, charts, and graphs.  The candidate must be familiar with BI analytic solutions to generate the required report.

Hard Skills

• Xcode 4.3 IDE
  • Objective C or C# Programing Language
  • Salesforce Mobile SDK
  • Web API's: REST/SOAP
  • XML/JSON

Soft Skills

• Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels of personnel including technical/design teams, management, and clients.
  • Highly organized and detail orriented with focused analytical skills and sharp critcal thinking patterns.
  • Ability to abide to strict adherence to Apple's iOS Human Interface Guidelines.

Desirable

• Ability to extend standard iOS UI widgets.
  • Design minded with experience in UI /UX trends and application.
  • Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc...
  • Web Development: Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
  • Information Architecture, Concept Development, Wire-framing and Prototyping.
Rejith VarmaRejith Varma

Hi Kristina,

I know its an old post - but just want to let you know that we are an expert in Salesforce implementations and ha done quite a few mobile apps on Force.com - we can help. 

I am leading the Salesforce practice @ Qburst Technologies. 

You can see my detailed profile at http://www.linkedin.com/in/rejithvarma

Please send me a note at Rejith@Qburst.com to help you with a free detailed estimate.

best regards,

Rejith