function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MelbourneStartup.ax1344MelbourneStartup.ax1344 

looking for Melbourne Based Force Developer for 2 month contract - exciting start up company

Hi!

We are a salesforce ISV partner and require a Melbourne based force.com\Apex developer to develop a non-CRM related, standalone product on the force.com platform.

We have a pretty tight deadline for our first deliverable, so would ideally like somebody to start straight away.

initial contract will be for 2 months, with  an extension if you are the right fit. contract extension may require some travel to Brisbane and Perth.

Must be Melbourne(Australia) based, will consider Brisbane based however.

LogicRainLogicRain

We are experts in Salesforce.com development, integration, and managed packaging. We have worked extensively on Apex Web services, Portals. Visualforce pages and Apex custom controllers, Apex triggers, Apex test classes, and Custom buttons. We have implemented Customer Portal and Partner Portal utilizing Salesforce.com Content.

We have a team of more than 20 Salesforce Certified Software Developers (DEV401) in India. We execute Salesforce.com projects in an agile fashion with clearly defined milestones with respect of affordable rates and quality work.

Feel free to reach to me in order to know more about our experience and competency.

Kind Regards,

Gaurang Bhatt | Business Development Manager

LogicRain Technologies,

Direct: +1 (732) 676-6400 Skype: gaurang.logicrain

gaurang@logicrain.com ||  http://www.logicrain.com 

MelbourneStartup.ax1344MelbourneStartup.ax1344

Hi Guarng,

Thanks for your reply.

Since you responded to my advertisment, I assume you have a developer based in Melbourne, Australia?

Or have you failed to understand my requirements :)

penguin888nzpenguin888nz

Hi there,

Don't know if you are still looking... I am a Salesforce.com certified Developer and Consultant with a Software Engineering background and 6 years of experience, based in Melbourne. Extensive dev experience with Apex, VF, trigger, batch, Integration, and soft skills such as PM, requirements analysis, training, deployment etc. 

How can I send my resume to you privately?

Thanks.