function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
reatlimecoreatlimeco 

Certified developer and admin with SAP integration experience, becoming available shortly

Contact Biz Performance Solutions for additional information.

408-828-7542

or email me

IoniaIonia

Ionia is a Certified Salesforce.com Consulting Partner located in Cambridge, MA. We have been in business for 7 years and have 15 FT architects, analysts and developers as well as 30 Certified off-shore developer partners. We have done 100’s of projects of varying size and scope.

Please give me a ring or send me your contact info so I can put you in touch with your Delivery Department. We are always looking for great, talented people.

Specifically, we help companies use Salesforce.com more efficiently and effectively, track marketing efforts more accurately and increase revenue by providing the following Suite of Services:

- Salesforce.com   Consulting
- Salesforce.com   Implementation & Customization
- Salesforce.com   Custom Application Development
- Salesforce.com   ERP Integration, Interface Development
- Salesforce.com   Remote Admin, Training and Support

Recently, we have been helping many customers with customized reporting, Force.com application development, partner portal development, and ERP-SFDC integration.

Please feel free to call me to schedule a time to speak with one of our Business Analysts, Architects or Developers to see how we might be able to help your company with any of their CRM needs.

Regards.

Greg Maier

(617) 835-1530

gmaier@ioniasolutions.com

Ionia

http://www.IoniaSolutions.com
Building your information pipelines – Ionia