function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DoGooderDoGooder 

Customer Portal and mobile app development - Immediate opportunity

Opportunity to customize a customer portal for a company focused on helping non-profit organizations increase productivity.  The portal would need to be well designed visually to integrate with the company's website.  It would be a simple design, focused on limited tabs and a knowledge base.  Short turn around time.  Added benefit if you have knowledge of building custom mobile apps.   The app would require API with other databases within non-profit industry (i.e., etapestry).  I look forward to hearnig form you!

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

Please check example sites we developed on force.com using portal and sites.

http://www.mansasys.com/sites

Here is the link for a demo - mobile app integrated witth salesforce

http://mansasysmobile-developer-edition.ap1.force.com/mobileapp

Would be glad to assist with your project. Please send a note at info@mansasys.com

You can check our customer success stories at http://www.mansasys.com/customers

aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

Hello,

We have the right expertise and experience on Customer portal & Mobile app development to meet your requirement, Would you be interested in working with an offshore SFDC partner for this engagement ?

Could you please provide me with your contact details i will share some of our recent work examples and I can also  provide references from existing clients who can share their experiences with AppShark.

About us :

We are  a Salesforce.com partner since 2007 and have team of more than 30 developers, including 24 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

It would be my pleasure to arrange a call to discuss our value proposition further.

If you would like to review our AppExchange profile, it can be accessed at:

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG#

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to arrange a call.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Aslam Khan,

Regional Manager,

AppShark Software Pvt. Ltd.

Office PH : India : +914044586714 |  US : +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext. 714

Mob: +91 98858-27246.

www.appshark.com   |  www.appsharkcrm.com

Custom Applications | Mobile | Salesforce.com | Web & Social Media

LogicRainLogicRain

Hi,

We are team of 20 + Salesforce Certfied Developers (DEV 401) with prior experience of 7 years in Salesforce and Force.com Development. Our team consists of Consultants, Developers and Administrators.

We have prior experience in developing Customer Portals, Partner Portals for the Non-Profit Organizations and some of the NPOs with whom we have worked are the prominent names in USA. We will be glad to share the details with you for the same.

We have developed several custom applications on the Force.com platform, by using multiple Force.com sandbox environments.

In case you are interested in knowing more about our services, then do contact us via email or phone.

Kind Regards,

Gaurang Bhatt    |   Team - Business Development and Client Services,

Email: gaurang@logicrain.com

Phone: +1.732.676.6400

kdmrkdmr

Hi,

My company (Steadfast) has delivered multiple customer portals to U.S. based companies.

We have also successfully completed projects on Customer portal using Sites to ensure the pages resemble the company websites. Although we do not have mobile app development expertise, we have partners who can pitch-in in this regard.

Integration to 3rd party on-demand or on-premise applications is also a routine request that we have received and provided solutions for.

Please check out our website - www.steadfastglobal.com

Email me at kd@steadfastglobal.com so that I can share more information about projects, rates etc.

Thanks and Regards

Krishnadas (KD)
Project Lead - Salesforce.com
Steadfast Technology Services

WilmaFWilmaF

Hi,

We have the expertise required to provide an effective solution.

Would be happy to know more about your requirement.

I am available at skype - wilma.fernandes1.

Please le me know the best time to talk.

Regards,

Wilma Fernandes

Riverdale Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.
No 325, 2nd Floor, Rudrappa Complex,
3rd Stage, 4th Block, Above SBI,
Basaveshwarnagar,
Bangalore - 560 079.

Mobile: +91 98453 88515
Skype id: wilma.fernandes1
Email: wilma.fernandes@riverdale.co.in

Salesforce SuperheroesSalesforce Superheroes

Salesforce Superheroes are more than capable of customizing a customer portal for your company. We are a US-based company of Salesforce and force.com experts that specialize in Salesforce startup, customization,  Apex™ and VisualForce™,  app development or training.  Please contact us for a free, no commitment consultation at the information below or via our website at Salesforce Superheroes

Salesforce Superheroes

Drew M. Cosentino
Office: 888.407.9578 x101
Email: drew.cosentino@thenerdwhisperers.com
DoGooderDoGooder

Thank you for your response to my request for a development partner for a customer portal.  I would welcome a brief call (15 mins) with you to discuss in more detail.  Are you available tomorrow?

Before the call, can you send me a link to a customer portal that you designed.  I am particularly interested in the look and feel.  Also, if you have mobile app expertise, can you show me an example of the app icon design, as well as how I can access the app through my own mobile device.

I would like to start with something small.  If it works out, I have a larger project that would be implemented.

Phase I:

There is already a Customer Portal page and user set up with mock data.  Interested in having the portal designed to look like the website:  www.snpstrategies.com.  It would also need a place for a customized for each customer.  Also, want the data (which is part of a “campaign”), to be put into several (4 to 5) custom reports and dashboards designed for the homepage based on defined criteria.

My biggest concern is high quality and professional graphic design for both the portal look and feel, as well as the dashboards.

Please let me know if this is of interest and a price range for this type of service. I would need a 3-5 business day turn around.

Phase II: 

To build a mobile app that accesses this portal, allows for cases/calls to be logged remotely for the campaign, access to the dashboards designed, allows for “friends” to view progress.  Would want to have the app icon designed and customized based on the SNP logo (see website above).  If possible, would like to have option for this mobile app, or another one, to be able to have API capability with etapestry.com, in addition to salesforce.

Thank you for you interest in Salesforce Superheroes!  We are more than happy to arrange a call for you tomorrow to further discuss your needs.  I would be happy to provide you with the information you requested.  If you don't mind, can you please contact me directly through email (drew.cosentino@thenerdwhisperers.com) or leave an email address where I can get in touch with you?  I would rather not share my information on a public message board.

Thanks

aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

Hello,

Thanks and appreciate your response, I can provide you with required information on customer portal and Mobile application but before i do that i will follow up with my cusotmer to take their permission to share the information as we are bounded with NDA with them. Hope fully i should be able to send you the required informaiton by tomorrow afternoon on Customer portal and in regards to the Mobile app we will walk you though on the application in real time to have  a better clarity for you.

We appreciate your idea to start with a small engagement and  we will be glad to provide you with a free trial of our services or can do a small POC for you to prove our capabilities on Salesforce and moible app.

I would appreciate if you could provide me with your contact information which will help us to discuss further and share required information.

We are excited and looking forward to work with you.

Best Regards,

Aslam Khan,

Regional Manager,

AppShark Software Pvt. Ltd.

Office PH : India : +914044586714 |  US : +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext. 714

Mob: +91 98858-27246.

www.appshark.com   |  www.appsharkcrm.com

Custom Applications | Mobile | Salesforce.com | Web & Social Media 

Falona,

I have responded to your request in an email.  I recieved a response saying you are out of office until next week.  I just wanted to give you the heads up to make sure you got it because I know you are looking to speak with us tomorrow.

Thanks 

Arnold RileyArnold Riley
Building a mobile app for your business is a significant undertaking, therefore you should be aware of the necessity of having one and the benefits of having one inside your company. This tutorial will explain why your company needs a mobile app, the functional and marketing benefits of mobile apps for businesses, and how to use mobile apps in your company.

In recent years, software outsourcing has shown to be the most cost-effective method of developing high-quality applications on a short schedule. These organizations' mix of developer skills, shortened time to market, and IT industry knowledge has become a critical component of the success of many of today's most successful mobile application development services (https://www.creatix9.com/services/mobile-app-development-companies/).

Companies may also improve the quality of their mobile applications by performing rigorous market research and developing a data analytics program, recruiting the right personnel for the job, and concentrating on user design throughout the development lifecycle.

Narola InfotechNarola Infotech

Hello

Narola infotech has a pioner of IT secotor in US. We provide mobile and web app development, and custom software development services.
web application development company
mobile application development company
Staff Augmentation services company

Tagline InfotechTagline Infotech
As a custom software development company (https://taglineinfotech.com/), we offer a range of services, including Web development, application development, and software outsourcing services.
Sofiia Sovchenko 6Sofiia Sovchenko 6
Hi, can you help me? I’m interested in the cost to build a web application (https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/web-app-development-cost/). I read that custom web application development cost depends on the complexity of development and varies from $15,000 to $300,000
Krishang TechnolabKrishang Technolab
As a web and custom software development company (https://www.krishangtechnolab.com/), We are a team of experienced technocrats who have strong experience in Web development, eCommerce development, mobile application development, and custom software development services.