function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Eapen LeubnerEapen Leubner 

American Red Cross- Salesforce/Business Automation Developer (NYC)

Hello All-

The American Red Cross Health & Safety Department is looking for a Salesforce Developer who has experience integrating SF with external applications.

Here is a link to the job posting.  It is a general posting and doesn't specifically mention SalesForce, but we are looking for someone who can handle a wide range of development tasks in an enterprise level instance.

https://www.americanredcross.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=20317&CurrentPage=3

Please no recruiters or contractors.  We are only seeking candidates interested in becoming full-time employees.

This group is a very small development team looking to integrate several major national applications into one unified business platform that will help the Red Cross increase its efficiency in training people in First Aid and CPR and many other life-saving and preparedness skills.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions about the position.

Thanks,
Eapen Leubner 

Riptide CloudRiptide Cloud

Eapen, 

We are not in New York but we service all of the United States and we are located in Orlando Florida. The beauty of working in the cloud is that the work can be done anywhere. We would love the opportunity to work with your organization and have special rates for non profits. Please do not hesitate to contact us or visit our website:

http://www.riptidecloud.com/salesforce/consulting

Robert O'Haver

Internet Marketing Consultant

Riptide Cloud

Eapen LeubnerEapen Leubner

Hi Robert,

Thanks for dropping a line.  Right now, I'm looking for one full-time staff member but I'll keep this thread open and if we decide to reach out to consultants, I'll be in touch.

Sincerely,

Eapen

SFDC-TechnoSFDC-Techno

Dear Sir/Madam:

We have 10+ SFDC certified professionals available immediately in USA on contract(Corp to Corp) basis.

If you are looking for less budget , we can offer offshore services to finish your projects within given budget.

Thanks

Kind Regards

info@tunkerusa.com