function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kari2012Kari2012 

Salesforce Contract Developer Needed

We're looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer who will be involved in complex SalesForce.com development & enhancement project. This is a hands-on role focused on identifying, planning, and implementing Salesforce.com features and functions in response to business needs. Our initial needs for this role is a 3-6 month project, however if this is a mutually good fit, this may transition into a FT permanent position.  Send resume to hr@midwestgoldbuyers.com.

Essential Job Functions Skills and Abilities

• Work with business accounting team to gather requirements, design quality solution, and create development specifications.
  • Develop and configure the Salesforce.com instances and Force.com applications.
  • Clearly communicate project expectations and solutions to team members and business users.
  • Contribute to the overall application design and layout.
  • Responsible for unit testing for new enhancements and/or fixes.
  • Work effectively in a team environment consisting of project leads, technical leads, developers, contractors, business analysts, support staff.
  • Capable of recommending alternate choices, trade-offs, and impact analysis.
  • Advanced Developer is highly desirable.
  • Extensive experience with Salesforce.com, APEX, and Visual force (including custom advanced controllers)

Position Requirements

• Seasoned professional with extensive experience writing code and designing in Salesforce
  • 3+ years of custom development within Force.com; experience in sales and service cloud
  • Past experience in highly customized SFDC Environment - developing, administering and providing customizations
  • Proficient in writing Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) queries
  • Good understanding of Salesforce governance limits and ability to brainstorm workarounds
  • Advanced knowledge of data management (including Data Loader)
  • Ability to effectively work in team environment with varying skill set levels
  • Knowledge of Batch Apex and Scheduled Jobs
aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

Hello Kari,

Will you be interested in working with Offshore SFDC partner for your needs ?

We are SFDC partners based in India and have been working with Salesforce since 2007. We have strong team of 18+ Certified resources. Our team is trained with a focus on customizations, development and integration on Salesforce.com and have been successfully catering to customers in US to meet their expectations.

Let me know your interest, we can schedule a quick call to discuss the possibilities of working together.

Please take a moment to review our AppExchange profile for more information, here’s a link for your convenience:

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG#

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

Aslam Khan,

Regional Manager,

AppShark Software Pvt. Ltd.

Office PH : India : +914044586714 |  US : +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext. 714

Mob: +91 98858-27246.

www.appshark.com   |  www.appsharkcrm.com

Custom Applications | Mobile | Salesforce.com | Web & Social Media

BPSBPS

Hello, Kari. Looks like a great project.

As a registered Salesforce consulting partner, BP Squadron is a cloud-based development firm specializing in Salesforce CRM customization, mobile/smartphone development and Social. Our Salesforce developers have 5+ years SFDC development experience, working with 400+ users of all editions with our specialties including complex workflows, APEX / Visualforce Coding and Custom Triggers. I welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can provide the most effective solution to your project and await your reply.  

In the interim, I look forward to your context.  

Jim Buchan, Client Strategy

BP Squadron

888.787.4CRM x. 120

jim@bpsqn.com

Innovative DeveloperInnovative Developer

Hi,

I am a Salesforce Certified Developer.

I have hands one experience in Apex,vfpages, java script,jqueries.
I have 3+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done
different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party
tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and
done integration with mysql through java, done API integration with paypal,
authorize.net ,Constant contact,eventbrite,.net integration with salesforce.

Please do contact us

on Skype:radhika.dskvap
Waiting for your reply.
Job BoardJob Board

Hello Radhika:

Please send your resume to contracts@econtenti.com. I have exciting opportunity in Wasgington State as SFDC Developer.

Thanks