function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sdavidow9sdavidow9 

Denver based Certified Salesforce.com Consultant looking for Projects

Hi, I'm an independent SFDC consultatn. I have over 10 years CRM experience, 5 of which has been with SFDC.  I'm located in Denver and looking for projects to assist companies in implementing, improving or just help with best practices to more effectively use Salesforce.com.

I have worked for some of the larger consulting partners, but independently I can offer the same expertise at a much lower rate.

Please contact me if you'd like to discuss further.

SaratogaPeteSaratogaPete

Hi There,

We are beginning the process of doing a SalesForce AppExchange integration.  While we have a team of developers they are all currently engaged.  We therefore are beginning to do some research to outsource this project.

Informz is an email service provider, similar to ExactTarget, Lyris, and MagnetMail.  You can see their integrations on AppExchange.

If you are interested in working with us to advise us on the best path to creating an initial integration and then doing the integration, we’d be happy to hear your thoughts.

Thanks.

Peter Nelson, Sr. Business Analyst

Informz

Saratoga Springs, NY  12866

nelson@informz.com

JRosenblumJRosenblum
I have a potential contract. Please contact me.
sdavidow9sdavidow9
Can you send me an email or contact #?
JRosenblumJRosenblum

Please send me your contact information at jrosenbl@msn.com. Thanks.

Stealth-8809Stealth-8809

I work with Extended Presence in sales operations and am responsible for SF. I'd like a local resource and am hoping we can speak, soon. I have a couple of defined "fixes" and then many things coming up as the year progresses. 

Steve Silkwood

Extended Presence

303 892 5889

lcienglishlcienglish

Hello,

Our company is inquiring about some additional Salesforce assistance/training for our employees.We are looking for temporary compensated work in June/July. We are an English Language School in South Denver. Please feel free to contact us at mdswan12@yahoo.com. 

Cheers!

rsl122rsl122

Looking for someone to help me learn SFDC and in particular develop some custom reports and dashboard items for my firm. Can you assist? If you, please let m eknow your experience level in these areas and your hourly rate. If it's reasonable, I'd liek to meet. I'm in the DTC area near Belleview and I-25. Thanks,

Randy

rlewis@ascentre.com

rsl122rsl122

Interested in discussing your rates and availability. Have a small project I'd like assistance with here in the DTC area asap. Please call tonight or tomorrow.

Randy Lewis

EVP

Ascent Investment Partners

303-220-3866

rlewis@ascentre.com

bmvcbmvc

I am interested in your rates and availability, we have a small project in the Denver Tech Center.

Barbara

VacationCoupons.com

303-459-4261

Institute IHT2Institute IHT2

Hello,

We are looking for a consultant to help us improve our use of Salesforce.com, can you please contact me at

todd@michaelbass.com

THank you.........

Rob DieterRob Dieter

Hi There,

I'd like to set up a meeting with you to discuss how we might better use SF to manage our clients. Please respond to shawn.ouwinga@gmail.com, thanks!