function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AvaniAvani 

Looking for a full time Job or long-term contract job in Greater Washington DC, VA Area.

I would like to know if anyone is interested in hiring a SF Admin in this area.

With me comes 2 1/2 years of SF admin/developer knowledge including a fresh from the scratch implementation project. I happen to have a MBA just in case your requirment involves Sales Operations stuff integrated with the CRM side.

Please, feel free to shoot me an email, if you think my skill set might come to your use.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
NeuStarNeuStar

Avani,

Good morning.  I see in your post that you are interested in SF Admin positions in the Washington DC area.  I am a recruiter for NeuStar, Inc based in Sterling, VA and currently have an opportunity available that may be of interest to you.  If you could please contact me when your schedule permits I would appreciate a chance to speak with you about the position in more detail.

Thank you,

Jim FitzGerald

571-434-3562

All Answers

NeuStarNeuStar

Avani,

Good morning.  I see in your post that you are interested in SF Admin positions in the Washington DC area.  I am a recruiter for NeuStar, Inc based in Sterling, VA and currently have an opportunity available that may be of interest to you.  If you could please contact me when your schedule permits I would appreciate a chance to speak with you about the position in more detail.

Thank you,

Jim FitzGerald

571-434-3562

This was selected as the best answer
AvaniAvani

Neustar,

thanks much for your kind interest in me.  Please, send me the requirment at rauniyar@gmail.com when you get a chance.

Belated Happy New Year to you.

Rajeev

KAPLANAKAPLANA

HI,

WE ARE LOOKING FOR SF DEVELOPER FULL TIME POSITION , LONG TERM.

WE WILL NEED FULL IMPLEMENTATION OF SALES FORCE WITH CUSTOMIZATIONS AND THEN OTHER PROJECTS IN THE PIPE.

WE ARE MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN NJ, LET ME KNOW IF NJ IS INTERESTING.

Salesforce SuperheroesSalesforce Superheroes

Salesforce Superheroes is a US-based company of Salesforce and force.com experts dedicated to maximizing your business's production.  Whether your business needs help in Salesforce startup, customization, Apex™ and VisualForce™, app development or training.  Please contact us for a free, no commitment consultation at the information below or via our website at www.salesforcesuperheroes.com

Drew M. Cosentino
Director of Sales and Marketing
Salesforce Superhereoes

A Division of The Nerd Whisperers LLC
888.407.9578 x2
Email: drew.cosentino@thenerdwhisperers.com