function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sususudiosususudio 

Irvine, CA - Certified Salesforce.com Administrator Available for Hire

I have over 8 years experience in Salesforce administration including creating custom apps, S Controls, App Exchange installations, web to lead, web to case, workflow, campaign management, contract management, multiple currencies, data migration, forecasting, reporting, dashboards, and more. High level expertise with all areas of functionality including the latest Spring '09 features. I am available either for a telecommute position (hourly or project based); or onsite in the Irvine, CA area. Please contact me for a complete resume, or if you have any questions.
Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
sususudiosususudio

Lonnie,

Please give me a call at 714-642-6194 and I would be happy to discuss your Salesforce needs.

Sue Davis

All Answers

LonnieLonnie
I need someone to help me get salesforce setup and working right.  We have been using it minimally for 6 months...it is time to get everything working.  Dashboard, reports, email-to-case, ect.  How would I go about contacting your directly?  We are in fountain valley.  Thanks.
sususudiosususudio

Lonnie,

Please give me a call at 714-642-6194 and I would be happy to discuss your Salesforce needs.

Sue Davis

This was selected as the best answer
MorrMorr

Please contact me a to discuss a contract oppy in Irvine helping set-up our new SFDC application, mitchel.orr@pacificpower.com - Thanks

SubbuIyerSubbuIyer

Hello,

We can help you in finding the right job with our client. Let’s set a 15 min call to discuss your needs. 

Please email me your availability at subbui@getmetherightjob.com. .

Subbu Iyer

Resource Manager

www.getmetherightjob.com

BrendanREIWiseBrendanREIWise

Can you please send me your resume including your rates for hire. We are right in Irvine in Von Karman towers looking for a SalesForce admin, with HTML skills as well.  Please reply at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,
Brendan

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki
Hi Brendan, Are you open to working with a firm that can provide certified SFDC Administrators on a contract-to-hire basis -- if so, lets chat. For your reference -- Mansa Systems has been a Salesforce implementation, development and integration partner for over 5 years and we have certified administrators, consultants and development resources available on-shore, near-shore and off-shore allowing us to provide timely and cost effective services. We provide a range of Salesforce services including onsite staff augmentation and remote support, along with Appexchange apps. I have attached a general overview of our Salesforce service offerings along with some customer success stories. Also included is information regarding our Remote Salesforce Support Services. If you would like to schedule a call to learn more about our Salesforce services and staffing options, and discuss how we could assist you, please let me know. With best regards, Madison Cloutier Sr. Sales Executive Direct Phone: +1 281 733 2721 madison.cloutier@mansasys.com Mansa Systems LLC | One Market Street, Spear Tower, Suite 3600, San Francisco CA 94105 | +1 415 293 8297 (o) | www.mansasys.com Salesforce Consulting & force.com Development Done On Demand! On Time! On Budget!
BrendanREIWiseBrendanREIWise

I am not sure of the level of service i need. I run a software firm with a customer demographic of about 30000 clients. I have been using Salesforce for 2 years but it is taking up a lot of my time. Probably becuase i trained myself and am not aware of all my capabilities. I need help in streamlining my process of updating my database, setting up reminders, auto emails if possible, etc.