function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VirajViraj 

Security Reviewing an Application

Hi,

I have an application in Japanese AppExchange. I want to list the application in the English AppExchange. Fo this I will build the same application in a separate Salesforce account and submit it Salesforce security review. I have following set of questions on this issue.

Will I automatically pass the security review because same application is listed in Japanese AppExchange (passed security review)?

Is there a special process for this kind of listings?

Do I have to pay again for the security review for the English AppExchange ?

Are there any other additional fees involved this process ?

Thanks

Viraj

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
vbadhwarvbadhwar

Just to clarify, the security approval for both exchanges (US and Japan) will be evaluated on a case by case basis. If the exact same application (no architectural, hosting or operational differences) is listed, then the same security review would apply to both. However, if the apps reside of different servers, we will need to conduct separate security evaluations for both Exchanges.

All Answers

vbadhwarvbadhwar

Hi Viraj,

Please provide me a link to your Japanese listing, along with the name of your application so I can verify the current status.

-Varun

d3developerd3developer

It would be very useful to have a general answer to this question.

vbadhwarvbadhwar

Just to clarify, the security approval for both exchanges (US and Japan) will be evaluated on a case by case basis. If the exact same application (no architectural, hosting or operational differences) is listed, then the same security review would apply to both. However, if the apps reside of different servers, we will need to conduct separate security evaluations for both Exchanges.

This was selected as the best answer