function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jomojomo 

Customer Portal Developer Needed Immediately

***** Immediate Need *****

We are looking for an experienced Visualforce developer that has developed custom Customer Portals previously.

The custom SFDC Customer Portal will include Chatter Answers, Ideas, Articles (Knowledge), Live Agent and Cases. 

The design is complete now we need someone to implement it into Visualforce pages for the Customer Portal.  Skill set needed:  Experience with custom Customer Portals using Visualforce pages, custom stylesheets and HTML.

We are based in Boston, but work can be done remotely.

Aaron@MeginfoAaron@Meginfo

I'm available to do this immediately. Can you send me your contact information? My email address is aaronl@meginfo.com.

Salesforce SuperheroesSalesforce Superheroes

Please contact us so we may discuss your needs further.  Salesforce Superheroes are a U.S based company and have extensive experience in portal development. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Drew M. Cosentino
Director of Sales and Marketing
Salesforce Superhereoes

A Division of The Nerd Whisperers LLC
888.407.9578 x2
Email: drew.cosentino@thenerdwhisperers.com

SFDC-SDSFDC-SD

Hi 

Can you please let me know if this opening is still open?

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki
Are you open to working with a firm that has experience developing custom Customer Portals and a team of experienced Visualforce developers both onshore and offshore --- if so, lets talk. Madison Cloutier Sr. Sales Executive Direct Phone: +1 281 733 2721 madison.cloutier@mansasys.com Mansa Systems LLC | One Market Street, Spear Tower, Suite 3600, San Francisco CA 94105 | +1 415 293 8297 (o) | www.mansasys.com Salesforce Consulting & force.com Development Done On Demand! On Time! On Budget! ***** Immediate Need ***** We are looking for an experienced Visualforce developer that has developed custom Customer Portals previously. The custom SFDC Customer Portal will include Chatter Answers, Ideas, Articles (Knowledge), Live Agent and Cases. The design is complete now we need someone to implement it into Visualforce pages for the Customer Portal. Skill set needed: Experience with custom Customer Portals using Visualforce pages, custom stylesheets and HTML. We are based in Boston, but work can be done remotely.
Rick.BanisterRick.Banister

Have you seen the Relational Junction Customer Portal for Salesforce? It's a pre-built and highly customizable app that provides customer service and/or shop site functionality. The guys at Sesame Software could have you up in a week or two. See www.sesamesoftware.com/portal.html

vibrationvibration

I'm available for this openings. Can you send me your contact information? My email address is azar_85a@yahoo.com.