function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDC DeveloperSFDC Developer 

Looking for funded corporate project

Hello:

I am a partner certified salesforce.com expert with 11 years of CRM experience, much of the time spent in the media arena surrounded by the industry specific technology applications. Additionally, I have built apps for the salesforce AppExchange, providing me with deep understanding for the extended use of the force.com platform.

NEXT … how can I help your company?

I am a Marketing/Sales Professional that is certified in salesforce.com implementation. Most categorize me as a Technical Project Manager but I am most proud of my practical business experience that allows me to develop EXTENDED Customer Relationship Management systems that really work for the end user. CRM is a complex business and requires strong skills in business analysis, process definition, managing team work, communication and training. This skill set affords me the opportunity to align technology to the process … streamlining and automating the process through effective change management.

First and foremost, my work is about bringing People, Process and Technology together. I never lose sight of the most important “People” component, opting first to make sure that the other components truly work around them.

I will use my skills to present a tightly managed DOCUMENTED project that focuses on User Adoption and SIMPLICITY. The deliverables will be according to scope, budget and timeline. With the ability to keep the “project” in the forefront of the stakeholders, success follows! Simply put, I get in there and SELL the project AND … achieve BUY-IN. I know how to communicate with salespeople … I speak their language. By differentiating the various roles involved in the project, I can adjust my approach accordingly.

I look forward to discussing your project.

Best Regards

You may email me directly at salesforcecertified@gmail.com