function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
wwrwwr 

Salesforce Freelance Consultant and Developer Needed (additional Drupal knowledge is a +)

We are looking for a Salesforce freelancer that can provide salesforce consultation, support in developing salesforce workflows, help create custom moduls and possibly has some knowhow in drupal which would be an advantage but not a must. We require someone that has an in-depth knowledge of salesforce and knows about the different appexchange products and tools available. As social media has become a key factor in businesses, we also need consulting on how we can make salesforce become more social in the type of business we are working in and how salesforce users within the company need to use Salesforce the right way.

At last it is important to say that we are mainly looking for a freelancer.

Please be sure to leave your email and phone number.

aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

Hello,

Would you be interested in working with an offshore SFDC partner for this engagement ? We have the right expertise and experience on Salesforce.com to meet your requirement,

As a Salesforce.com partner since 2007 and have a team of more than 50 SFDC developers, including 29 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

Our services include:

• Implementation

– Complete instance setup and configuration.

• Customization

– Page layout, report management and workflow rules design.

• Development

– Triggers, Apex classes and VF pages.

• Data migration

– Importing and exporting data to and from SFDC (on demand or scheduled).

• Integration

– Cast Iron, Jitterbit, QuickBooks, Web services, API, ERP and mobile applications.

• Maintenance and support

– Managed services for administrators and developers.

• Custom application development

– Force.com platform and more.

Mary, I would like to explore the possibility of forming a partnership with you. It would be my pleasure to arrange a call to discuss our value proposition further and i can share some of our customers sucess stories.

If you would like to review our AppExchange profile, it can be accessed at:

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG#

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to arrange a call. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Aslam Khan,

Regional Manager,

AppShark Software.

Office US : +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext. 123

www.appshark.com   |  www.appsharkcrm.com

LogicRainLogicRain

We are a team of Salesforce Certified Developers and have deployed more than 100+ projects for small, mid and large size enterprises.

Apart from that, We are one of the most reputed and prominent “Salesforce Cloud Allaince Partner”.

Please visit: http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000009wSECEA2

Below given are the skill sets which we have with Salesforce and Force.com

Consulting Services

Administration Services

Development Service

• Requirement Gathering
  • Fit Gap Analysis
  • Design Document
  • Customization and Configuration of Sales, Service, Marketing and Analytics, Migration Documents
  • Data Loading Templates
  • AppExchange Tools
  • Administrator and End user Training,
  • Consulting on moving to Salesforce.com and Integration with legacy System

• Setting up Roles & Profiles
  • Workflow Rules
  • Validation Rules
  • Page Layouts
  • Object/Field Creation
  • Data Loader
  • User Setup
  • Reports & Dashboards
  • Sharing Rules
  • Views / Lookup / Search
  • Chatter
  • AppExchange Tools
  • Home Page Components
  • Multi-Currency
  • Data Cleansing
  • Data Entry
  • Apex Classes
  • Apex Triggers
  • Visual Force Pages
  • Sites
  • APIs
  • Web Services
  • 3rd Party Integrations like .NET, PHP, Amazon, QuickBook, Sage, SAP, Documentum Etc.
  • Customer Portal Development
  • Partner Portal Development

Reach us out on biz@logicrain.com or +1.732.676.6400.

Salesforce SuperheroesSalesforce Superheroes

Hello,

My name is Drew Cosentino, Director of Sales and Marketing for Salesforce Superheroes.  We specialize in business consulting and offer excellent rates.  Please contact me at the information below so we can discuss your needs further.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Drew M. Cosentino 
Director of Sales and Marketing 
Salesforce Superhereoes 
A Division of The Nerd Whisperers LLC 
888.407.5758 x2
drew.cosentino@thenerdwhisperers.com

sfdc.geekssfdc.geeks

I am having extensive experience of Salesforce.com(DEV 401 and ADM 201 certified) and driven 10+ fresh implementation. Along with knowledge of Salesforce customization I have hands on expertise on Apex, VF pages, Javascript etc. If you are willing to discuss further I have a wonderful proposal for you.You can reach me at sfdc.geeks@gmail.com

Bestt Regards

wwrwwr
Dear Mr. Khan, When is it suitable for you to have a phone or skype conversation? Mit freundlichen Gr??en / Kind regards M. Mahmoodian viennaresidence | business rental apartments phone: +43 1 307 2222 fax: +43 1 307 2222 - 9 email: mm@viennaresidence.com website: www.viennaresidence.com twitter: twitter.com/viennaresidence facebook: facebook.com/viennaresidence Mariahilferstrasse 124/10 - 1070 Vienna, Austria ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mdesign Business Services GmbH HG Wien: FN341634d | UID-Nr.: ATU65588900 | St.Nr.: 165/3715 Bankverbindung / Bank Account: mdesign Business Services GmbH Raiffeisenbank | Bank Code: 32000, Account Nr.: 10.269.660 IBAN: AT923200000010269660, BIC: RLNWATWW CONFIDENTIAL NOTIFICATION The information in this email is confidential and privileged and is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, copying or distribution of this email is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete it from any computer systems. The transmission of this email cannot be guaranteed to be secure, error-free or unaffected by viruses. viennaresidence cannot accept liability for any errors, omissions or consequences which may arise as a result. VERTRAULICHKEITSHINWEIS: Dieses Email und/oder dessen Beilagen sind vertraulich und unterliegen dem Berufsgeheimnis. Sofern der Leser nicht der Adressat sein sollte, ist jede unbefugte Verwendung, Offenlegung, Vervielf?ltigung oder Weiterverbreitung strengstens erboten. Wenn Sie dieses Email (oder eine Kopie davon) irrt?mlicherweise erhalten haben, bitten wir Sie, uns zu benachrichtigen und dieses Email zu l?schen. viennaresidence ?bernimmt weder Garantie f?r die fehler- bzw. virenfreie ?bermittlung von Emails, noch Haftungen f?r Sch?den aus der ?bermittlung von Emails.
aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

Dear Mr.Mahmoodian,

Thanks and appreciate your response, Iam available on Friday and any time next week.

Please add me to Skype, my Skype name is "aslam.bd".

I look forward speaking with you soon.

Best Regards,

Aslam Khan,

Regional Manager,

AppShark Software Pvt. Ltd.

Office PH : India : +914044586789 x 123, Mobile Extn: 911.

US : +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext. 123.

www.appshark.com   |  www.appsharkcrm.com

Custom Applications | Mobile | Salesforce.com | Web & Social Media 

harshad_prabhudesaiharshad_prabhudesai
Hi i am ADM 201,DEV 401,Sales cloud and service cloud certified.I am PMP certified as well. Can you please send me mail with requirement,so i can help you out.My email id is hprabhudesai@gmail.com
AlexLawless20AlexLawless20

Hi WWR.

If you are looking for a member of staff, I can help.

I specialize in Salesforce recruitment across the US and have a number of candidates who may be suitable, depending on location.

Please email me at alex.lawless@twentyrecruitment.com or call me on +1 646 380 6703 to discuss further.

Regards,

Alex

EthacreationEthacreation

Hi,

I am an independent contractor who has 5 years Salesforce development experience and 10 years combined Java, HTML, Javascript, C/C++ and I can pick up any programming language quickly.  I have completed Salesforce development projects for industries like financial, supply chain, education, transportation and consulting firms.  I have in-depth knowledge of Apex, Batch, VF, Components, Custom Settings, and Triggers.  I have been using these to develop small-to-large apps, fixes and enhancement for clients.

Thank you for your considerations and I look forward to discussing with you about this exciting opportunity soon.

Regards,