function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JackMckracken83JackMckracken83 

Need a Salesforce developer to assist with Linvio integration

We have a need for a Salesforce developer to assist with integrating Linvio PaymentConnect with a series of custom Visualforce pages. We estimate this will require 8-16 hours of development. Please contact me for more details.

aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

Hello Jack,

We have good experience in payment integration with Salesforce.com, Let me know the best way to reach you to discuss further.

About us :

We are a Salesforce.com partner since 2007 (based in India) and have a team of more than 50 SFDC developers, including 29 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

Our services include:

• Implementation

– Complete instance setup and configuration.

• Customization

– Page layout, report management and workflow rules design.

• Development

– Triggers, Apex classes and VF pages.

• Data migration

– Importing and exporting data to and from SFDC (on demand or scheduled).

• Integration

– Cast Iron, Jitterbit, QuickBooks, Web services, API, ERP, Payment Gateways and mobile applications.

• Maintenance and support

– Managed services for administrators and developers.

• Custom application development

– Force.com platform and more.

You can also review our AppExchange profile, which can be accessed at :

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG#

Look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Aslam Khan,

Regional Manager,

AppShark Software.

Office US : +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext. 714

www.appshark.com   |  www.appsharkcrm.com

Salesforce SuperheroesSalesforce Superheroes

Jack,

U.S- based Salesforce Superheroes can help you with your Salesforce goals.  Please contact me so we can discuss your needs in greater detail.

Kind Regards,

Drew M. Cosentino
Director of Sales and Marketing

--------------------------------------------------------
Salesforce Superhereoes
a Division of The Nerd Whisperers LLC
--------------------------------------------------------
prady-cmprady-cm

Hi,

I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.

If you are looking to implement salesforce solutions that require

1) Visual Force/Apex development for internal application or Appexchange applications

2) .Net Development, Database developement(SQLServer, Oracle)

3) Integrations

4) Automation of Day to day maintanance and data clean up activities

You can reach me at pradykris@gmail.com

Thanks

Prady

Kristy SmithKristy Smith

Hi Jack,

I work for ForceBrain.com, a Salesforce Consulting Partner since 2008. Our headquarters is in Oakland, CA  and we have a team of certified experts that can help you with your Salesforce project. We have Day Plans that might be ideal for the amount of work that is required for your project. Please contact me so that we can discuss in further detail. I look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day!

All the best,

Kristina Smith

Operations Coordinator

ForceBrain.com

(650) 425-7474

ksmith@forcebrain.com

LinvioIncLinvioInc

Hi Todd,

I realize this post is from a few months back but wanted to respond anyway.  Not sure if you're aware of this, but we do integration and custom development around our product (PaymentConnect) as well.  Just contact us for a professional services estimate if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ron Wild

President/CTO

Linvio, Inc.