function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DignityDignity 

need force.com developer for two projects (remote okay)

force.com developer with a thorough knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including constraints and restrictions placed on individual applications by the platform.  Successful applicant must have 3-5 years hands-on development experience on force.com, including in-depth knowledge of Apex, VisualForce, user management, and security.  Additional experience requirements include a comprehensive knowledge of bi-directional integration technologies used by force.com, both from on-premises applications to Salesforce and from Salesforce to on-premises applications.  Experience developing and debugging SOAP webservice calls without WSDL automation is helpful.

We have two new force.com projects that I need help with.

Please email me with qualifications if you are interested.

Regards,

Bill Dunigan

Sr Solution Architect, Axway Professional Services

6811 E. Mayo Blvd, Suite 400 Phoenix, AZ 85054

bdunigan@axway.com

Office:  (520) 777-1598

Mobile: (520) 223-3342

sathishjajulasathishjajula

Hi Bill,

Affordable and quality SalesForce.com services are critical for your Company/clients, but identifying a potential SalesForce.com partner can be a challenge because you often haven’t thought about it.

We’re helping salesforce.com clients/users to increase their ROI on Salesforce.com CRM in a very efficient, cost-effective, scalable way that’s growing their market share.

I have some ideas about how you can overcome Salesforce.com challenges and keep your focus on other aspects of your business. By chance are you open Thursday at 10:00:00 AM ET for us to talk?

Let me know. I look forward to your reply!

Sincerely,

Sathish Jajula,

(402) 218-1330 Ext. 102

Sathish@appshark.com

www.appshark.com

krishnanpradipkrishnanpradip

Hi,

I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.

You can reach me at pradykris@gmail.com

Thanks

Prady

Advanz Knowledge SystemsAdvanz Knowledge Systems
Hi Avi, Good Morning. We specialize in services related to Salesforce customization, Ecommerce applications, and integration between the two. We have Salesforce.com Developers who are Dev401 and Admin201 certified. We always try to increase ROI of our clientele by creating a Win-WIn situation. Mithun S. Advanz Knowledge Systems Pvt Ltd. Web : www.advaanz.com Skype ID : mithun.advanz | Gtalk : Mithun.s@advaanz.com