function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DavePomDavePom 

Lead SalesForce Developer position in Houston - 6M contract to hire

Position:           SalesForce Lead Developer - Technology and Ops

Basis:                Contract-to-hire; initial contract term is 6 months

Comp:               $70-80/hour

Job Description:

A provider of commercial energy management solutions needs a SalesForce.com Lead Developer to configure and enhance its SalesForce.com instance, deploy third-party SalesForce.com applications, and implement data integrations with other systems to support the company’s customer-facing operations. 

This company is a well-funded start-up of a major energy provider based in Texas, with multiple locations. The company is building the technical foundation for its follow-on product; SalesForce.com serves as the system-of-record for the customer data used in its technical solutions. 

To support this increase in the complexity of its technical solutions, this company is adding a SalesForce.com Lead Developer to its IT staff. 

This position involves decomposing requirements into development tasks, recommending alternate approaches for effectively implementing SalesForce.com support, determining where Force.com development is preferable to

SalesForce.com configuration to address a particular requirement set, and developing and unit-testing SalesForce.com changes, enhancements, or extensions. This role also has responsibility for managing SalesForce environments, change sets, and deployments as well as administering the production SalesForce instance.

Qualifications: 
- 5-7 years experience in enterprise software development with at least 3 years focused on SalesForce 
- Knowledge of enterprise systems; CRM, SFA, and ERP 
- Possesses a good understanding of relational databases and data access tools. 
- Fundamental understanding of working with large data sets (100,000+ records) in Salesforce. 
- Strong ability to work with the salesforce.com platform and the force.com developer toolkit (i.e. Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, and Web Services & Metadata APIs) 
- Familiar with building custom Apex and RESTful web services in Salesforce. 
- Technical background in programming languages and web-based applications (C++, C#, Java, XML, .NET, etc.) 
- Experienced in the development and execution of test plans and unit, functional, and integration testing. 
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems. 
- Working knowledge of IT processes and methodologies, project management practices, software life-cycle models, and Scrum development 
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to concurrent projects of varying scope and complexity with minimal supervision. 
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field. 
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer preferred (DEV401)

For immediate consideration send resume in word format to dpomeroy@accessstaffing.com  
krishnanpradipkrishnanpradip

Hi,

I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.

You can reach me at pradykris@gmail.com

Thanks

Prady

DavePomDavePom

Hi Prady, please send your resume to me and I'll give you a call to discuss - dpomeroy@accessstaffing.com

Thanks,

David