function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
evaultyazevaultyaz 

Salesforce Developer in SF for EVault, cloud-connected backup leader

Salesforce.com Developer   EVault, a Seagate Company, is seeking a Salesforce.com Developer for its Business Applications Team. This group is responsible for developing systems to deliver our products and services to our quickly growing customer and partner base. The team is currently working on the next generation of our services infrastructure to support our growing SaaS business.
Imagine Yourself:

• Participating in the design and architecture of solutions to solve complex technical and business problems
  • Using the latest technologies to customize Salesforce.com to support the future of the business
  • Communicating with business owners and ensuring the final software solution meets all requirements
  • Collaborating with a dynamic group of technical and non-technical contributors
What We’re Looking For:
  • Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
  • 5 years programming experience
  • 3+ years experience in Salesforce.com design and development
  • In-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com application development including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.
  • Proficiency in SOAP or REST based web services, SQL, Apex, SOQL, XML, JavaScript.
  • Experience with Java, HTML, CSS, MVC3, AJAX, JSON and JQuery a plus
  • Knowledge and understanding of a service-oriented architecture (SOA)
  • Knowledge in OO development principles, multi-tier web application design and relational database principles
  • Experience with .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET a plus
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • Experience working in a multi-team environment is a plus
  • Experience working with agile development methodologies
  • Should be comfortable with direct communication in all levels of technical and business resources
  • Good analytical skills, understanding of project life cycles, and the ability to act in an entrepreneurial manner to ensure the software delivered matches the business communities’ needs

To get your resume in front of the decision maker, tell us about you, your recent work and send us your Linkedin Profile or resume to yasmeen at evault dot com

sathishjajulasathishjajula

Hi,

This is Sathish Jajula from AppShark Software.

Are you interested to work with offshore company. I believe we are the best fit for the mentioned profile.

I wanted to discuss with you regarding SalesForce.com services and answer any questions you might have and also I would like to learn more about your business needs at EVault, Inc. and see how AppShark can help.

By chance are you open Thursday at 10:00am ET for us to talk?

I look forward for your reply.

Sincerely,

Sathish Jajula,

Business Development Manager,

(402) 218-1330 Ext. 102

Sathish@appshark.com.