function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GarrettzGarrettz 

Looking for Development/Deployment Assistance

I have been working on Salesforce in my company for the past 3 years, and I am learning to develop. We are getting into organization wide changes that will deploy Salesforce to everyone.

I'm running into issues with deployment at the moment, and I'm sure I will be needing guidance on Apex/Visualforce commands when we decide we want to start adding that. I'm looking for a consultant to assist and guide me in tackling some of these challenges.

We would like to keep this person as a point of contact to answer questions and provide insight; we will most likely want to keep you on retainer or we can negotiate a deal that works for both parties.

You should be familiar with APEX, Visualforce, the Force.com IDE, and Salesforce's Deployment Tool (ANT).

Thanks,

Garrett

aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

Hello Garrett,

Are you open to work with an offshore partner for you needs ? We help our other partners in similar fashion and would be happy to work with you. we have highly flexible engagement models which helps our parnters to increase their ROI.

About us :

We are a Salesforce.com partner since 2007 (Based in India) and have a team of more than 50 SFDC developers, including 29 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

Our services include:

• Implementation

– Complete instance setup and configuration.

• Customization

– Page layout, report management and workflow rules design.

• Development

– Triggers, Apex classes and VF pages.

• Data migration

– Importing and exporting data to and from SFDC (on demand or scheduled).

• Integration

– Cast Iron, Jitterbit, QuickBooks, Web services, API, ERP and mobile applications.

• Maintenance and support

– Managed services for administrators and developers.

• Custom application development

– Force.com platform and more.

Garrett, I would like to explore the possibility of forming a partnership with you. It would be my pleasure to arrange a call to discuss our value proposition further.

If you would like to review our AppExchange profile, it can be accessed at:

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG#

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to arrange a call. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Aslam Khan,

Regional Manager,

AppShark Software.

Office US : +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext. 714

www.appshark.com   |  www.appsharkcrm.com

force1force1

EnTransform provides world-class Salesforce implementation, Development, customization and configuration services at an affordable price. We are based in Silicon Valley, USA and helped companies of all sizes with on-site as well as offshore services offering quality service at competitive prices. Our strong team of Salesforce.com certified professionals ensure solutions that meets your requirements.

Highlights

Custom Development – Salesforce.com expertise. We can help you design any Salesforce applications involving  force.com, Visualforce, Apex,  Javascript, Ext JS, Chatter , APIs and Mobile (Native, Hybrid, HTML5) technologies to help  companies of all sizes take advantage of the latest cloud computing technology. . Our professional, collaborative development and delivery based on Agile methodology helps effective governance of SLAs and highest level of client satisfaction.

Integration – Salesforce CRM with other existing applications. Our expertise in enterprise applications such as SAP allows us to know exactly how to connect any new cloud technology to existing platforms within your enterprise.

Project Portfolio Management (PPM) – Helps you effectively organize and manage your projects with ease.

Pricing

EnTransform works with each customer individually to help determine the scope and level of complexity involved in each implementation. Please email us at kshankar@entransform.com  with your requirement and we will give you a call back as soon as possible.

GarrettzGarrettz

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your responses. I want to stress we do not have a project, we are looking for assistance/guidance/support on how to do some development tasks. There may be something that turns into a project, but for now we would just be paying you on a retainer for a block of hours a month.

If you are still ok with this, please private message me from my profile.

Thanks,

Garrett