function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LeaseWorks HRLeaseWorks HR 

Looking For Jack Of All SFDC Traits For Startup

Hi! We are a promising startup and force.com ISV partner in post market / customer validation phase (a.k.a product is ready and customer interest is strong). Our product is built on the force.com platform and cater to the aviation industry (www.lease-works.com). We are looking for some one with a strong Salesforce technical background to take our product to the next level and join our startup team.

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will require Salesforce development skills with experience in Apex, VisualForce, and Administration. You will also help in ensuring customer success by configuring Salesforce environments (custom workflows, approval processes etc). Interest in the aviation industry a strong plus. Initial duration of the contract is six months, leading to a full time position - if you impress us with your dev and deployment skills! 

Please email resume and brief cover to jobs@lease-works.com. Location: New York City or Bangalore, India preferred, but open to other locations.

Hussain SaberHussain Saber

Hello ,

Are you open to work with an offshore partner for you needs ? We help our other partners in similar fashion and would be happy to work with you. we have highly flexible engagement models which helps our parnters to increase their ROI.

About us :

We are a Salesforce.com partner since 2007 (Based in India) and have a team of more than 50 SFDC developers, including 29 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

Our services include:

• Implementation

– Complete instance setup and configuration.

• Customization

– Page layout, report management and workflow rules design.

• Development

– Triggers, Apex classes and VF pages.

• Data migration

– Importing and exporting data to and from SFDC (on demand or scheduled).

• Integration

– Cast Iron, Jitterbit, QuickBooks, Web services, API, ERP and mobile applications.

• Maintenance and support

– Managed services for administrators and developers.

• Custom application development

– Force.com platform and more.

I would like to explore the possibility of forming a partnership with you. It would be my pleasure to arrange a call to discuss our value proposition further.

If you would like to review our AppExchange profile, it can be accessed at:

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG#

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to arrange a call. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Saber Hussain,

Business Development Manager,

AppShark Software.

Office US : +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext. 933

www.appshark.com   |  www.appsharkcrm.com