function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rom ChatterjeeRom Chatterjee 

SFDC Developers, 6+mth, Sydney, Australia - sponsored visa

Leading community funded charity undergoing a large scale transformation program to ensure their continued success. This mission-critical project will consolidate a number of legacy systems to enable the companies continued success.

Reporting to the CRM Program Manager, you will provide systems analysis, development and data migration. You will be responsible for ensuring:

• The design meets the usability and functional requirements
• Data integrity and security
• Development and configuration of the system following best-practices

Skills Required

• Expert knowledge of relational databases 
• Expert knowledge of an OO language (C#, Java, etc.)
• 3+ years as a Salesforce developer
• Demonstrable experience of Apex, Visualforce
• Experience of development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, etc.)
• Experience of SDLC and good project governance, incl. release management
• Experience of change and quality control
• Self motivated and organized with a good attention to detail

Desirable

• Salesforce developer/advanced developer certification
• Experience of UML
• Experience of data modeling and architecture

The Benefits

• High-profile implementation
• Salesforce showcase implementation
• Visa sponsorship

LogicRainLogicRain

Hello Rom,

We have a strong team of 20+ Salesforce Certified Developers and have vast experience of deploying 100+ engagements across the globe. Our esteemed clients have found us agile, flexible and easy to work with.

We would like to speak to you regarding this opportunity and see the possibilities to fit into this in most proficient manner. Please drop an email at biz@logicrain.com and We shall talk about scope and requirement in more detail.

Thanks!

Hussain SaberHussain Saber

Hi Rom

AppShark, we help clients increase their ROI using Salesforce.com CRM. Our clients can focus on other aspects of their business while we handle the resources, delivery, costs and other complexities of the Salesforce.com platform. 

As a Salesforce.com partner since 2007, we have a team of more than 50 developers, including 29 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support. 

Some of our services include: 
• Implementation 
– Complete instance setup and configuration. 
• Customization 
– Page layout, report management and workflow rules design. 
• Development 
– Triggers, Apex classes and VF pages. 
• Data migration 
– Importing and exporting data to and from SFDC (on demand or scheduled). 
• Integration 
– Cast Iron, Jitterbit, QuickBooks, Web services, API, ERP and mobile applications. 
• Maintenance and support 
– Managed services for administrators and developers. 
• Custom application development 
– Force.com platform and more. 

We are committed to providing quality work, competitive pricing and clear communication with our clients to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget. 

Rom, I would like to explore the possibility of forming a partnership with you. It would be my pleasure to arrange a call to discuss our value proposition further. 

If you would like to review our AppExchange profile, it can be accessed at: 
http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG# 

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to arrange a call. I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Best Regards, 

Saber Hussain, 
Business Development Manager. 
AppShark Software Pvt. Ltd 
PH : +91-40 44586789 extn 133 VOIP+402 218 1330 e , . 
saber@appshark.com 
www.appshark.com

bassfdc20141.39010371530808E12bassfdc20141.39010371530808E12
Hi,
After working as a software consultant in Dotnet technologies,Salesforce.com CRM  for 10 year, I bring forward vast experience in software development and testing. I have demonstrated extensive client-facing technical expertise in USA, Canada and Germany.

Having 22 months of work experience in USA.

Experience in requirement gathering, design, development, Unit testing, User Acceptance Testing, System integration testing, Onsite-Offshore coordination, team handling.

At present I am working in India . I am looking for a job in Australia and looking for visa sponsorship.
My email is : bassfdc2014@gmail.com
usdy aisdusdy aisd
I think new visa option is working fine now a days. If you are looking for visa help, then see this page (https://chauhansolicitors.com/) to get better guidance.