function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mason3798mason3798 

Salesforce Debveloper in Williamsburg

We are a small-medium sized business (Snow Companies) in Williamsburg, VA who is implementing the enterprise version of Salesforce . We've done some initial customization with a consulting firm. We need to build workflows, create custom objects, build  reports and dashboards to support better business success and successfully launch Salesforce. We also need assistance with data migration.  We are looking for strategic planning recommendations as well as implementation.

I'm not exactly sure how long it will take to implement our needs, perhaps 3 months. We may do this in stages, depending on recommendations.

Although, this project is short term to move us forward, I'd also like to build a relationship with a long-term "go-to" person as we may need assistance with maintenance and upkeep. Our IT staff is only 3 people.

What are your rates? Would you be interested/available to come to our home office in Wiliamsburg for a week to get a better understanding of our business and how we have customized Salesforce to fit our business processes? The consulting firm we used was expensive and we do not have the in-house resources to get this done in a timely manner. I look forward to speaking with you. Please email me at jmason@snow-companies.com if interested.

PalapalaPalapala

I have 10 + years of IT Experience , 5 +years in salesforce (201, 401, 501 certified developer)

You can reach me on 312-912-4462