function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Thanks .Thanks . 

Urgent requirement of Sr. Salesforce consultant

We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people to join our Salesforce CRM team. Below is the job profile:

If you’re interested, please send us your resume at jobs@softappspro.com .

Job Profile:

Force.com Integration Expert/Developer
Excellent understanding of data integration tool (this also requires good understanding of scripting , XML, SQL). SOQL is a must

Advanced programming with Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers and APEX Web services , Java Script
Strong experience with technologies supporting SaaS applications, including XML, Web Services, HTML, and JavaScript.
Application Integration Design and Integration Implementation experience using SOA and Web Services.
Experience in XML/XSLT/XSD, SOAP, WSDL. Salesforce.com batch and event-driven integration experience with Data Loader required. time integration, & Force.com SOA & callouts
SFDC certification 501 is desirable.
Apex Data-loader with Strong SQL, Pl/SQL knowledge is must.
Exp: 4 + Years
Rejith VarmaRejith Varma

We are interested & would like to apply for this opportunity. 

I am Rejith, leading the Salesforce team at QBurst Technologies. I hold 5 Salesforce certifications (including Sales cloud & service cloud) and I have a team of experiences & certified consultants,  administrators & developers - who can help you implement and enhance Salesforce functionalities - whether from your premises or from our office - We are affordable too. 

I have previously worked with big IT service companies like Accenture & Infosys. You could view my detailed linked in profile at http://in.linkedin.com/in/rejithvarma

Let us know a good time and we can discuss - we are flexible & can look at other options as well, if required

best regards

Rejith

Hussain SaberHussain Saber

Hello ,

Are you open to work with an offshore partner for you needs ? We help our other partners in similar fashion and would be happy to work with you. we have highly flexible engagement models which helps our parnters to increase their ROI.

About us :

We are a Salesforce.com partner since 2007 (Based in India) and have a team of more than 50 SFDC developers, including 29 who are Salesforce.com certified. Our expert team focuses on Implementation, customization, development and integration services on SFDC, offering U.S. customers 24/7 support.

Our services include:

• Implementation

– Complete instance setup and configuration.

• Customization

– Page layout, report management and workflow rules design.

• Development

– Triggers, Apex classes and VF pages.

• Data migration

– Importing and exporting data to and from SFDC (on demand or scheduled).

• Integration

– Cast Iron, Jitterbit, QuickBooks, Web services, API, ERP and mobile applications.

• Maintenance and support

– Managed services for administrators and developers.

• Custom application development

– Force.com platform and more.

I would like to explore the possibility of forming a partnership with you. It would be my pleasure to arrange a call to discuss our value proposition further.

If you would like to review our AppExchange profile, it can be accessed at:

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG#

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to arrange a call. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Saber Hussain,

Business Development Manager,

AppShark Software.

Office US : +1 (402) 218-1330 Ext. 933

www.appshark.com   |  www.appsharkcrm.com