function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
cptcpt 

Security Review Costs

As per the guides it is known that for security reviews it is costed as given below:
$300 for initial review. $150 thereafter for subsequent annual reviews.
i would like to know if i submit a for review within a couple of days after the initial review,will that be costed.

Thanks

cpt

aalbertaalbert

Not sure I understand. You will be charged when you submit the initial review. You will then be charged during your annual security review, once a year. 

Can you please elaborate on your question? 

cptcpt

Dear Andrew,

Suppose we have submitted a package in june 2010 lets say its ver is 1.0 and on july 2010 if i am releasing an other package as ver 1.1 and submit for security review, will that be charged?

Thanks,

CPT

aalbertaalbert

Thanks for clarifying. No, you don't need to pay for security review when you release additional versions/patches. You need to pay the $300 for the initial review, and $150 each year for your annual review. Not inbetween.

As stated in the Security Review FAQ: We reserve the right to conduct random security penetration tests on your application throughout the year. This is covered within the listing fee that you pay annually and there is no extra charge. However, if we find that you have deviated from our security standards and best practices we may remove your applicaiton from the AppExchange. Security review is a periodic, point-in-time review at an interval determined by salesforce.com (typically anywhere between 6 months - 2 years). When you upload a new package version to the AppExchange and attempt to associate it with your listing, we automatically run a source code analysis against your Force.com code to identify potential security vulnerabilities. If issues are identified, you will receive a report via email and will be requested to address issues immediately.