function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDCConsultant.ax449SFDCConsultant.ax449 

SFDC Consultant

Good day, 

I have been working with Salesforce.com for the last 4 years and have more than 15 years of overall technology experience. I have worked both on implementations and have developed applications on the force.com platform and for the AppExchange. My clients have included start-ups to Global 2000 companies including: Bank of America, Citi, Wells Fargo, PPG, Bechtel, Kaiser, Ocwen, G.Neil Companies, Scotia Bank, American Express, and Daimler Chrysler. 

I can help your company: 

* Customize salesforce.com to support your business processes in all areas of your business including sales, marketing, service, professional services, support, etc.. 

* Develop new products on the force.com platform 

* Integrate your product or service with salesforce.com and package it for the App Exchange ( where more than 51,000 existing salesforce.com customers will be able to see your offering) 

I looking forward to speaking with you. 

Thank you, 
Michael 
San Francisco, CA
melissa01melissa01

Hi Michael,

Do you happen to have a resume?  I have some SFDC subcontracting opportunities available.  Are you still looking for work?

Melissa

Melissa Lowry

Partner 

Salesforce Results

melissa@salesforceresults.com

(937) 350-5462 

HODHOD

Hi Michael,

I am formerly with Salesforce.com and now run Hire On-Demand. We specialize in staffing Salesforce.com Admins, Developers and Implementation Consultants in full-time perm and contract positions.

Feel free to get in touch if we may be of assistance.

Kim

Kim Wallins

Principal

Hire On-Demand

www.HireOn-Demand.com