function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mperezwa1mperezwa1 

Wanted SFDC Guru

Looking for an individual to assist with business analysis, custom dashboards, heat maps, scorecards and process development/improvement.  Full time employment or consultant position can be home based.

HarpurHarpur

CRM Advantage is a full service consulting company and certified consulting partner of Salesforce.com.  Please email me at patty@crm-advantage.com, and we can set up a call to scope your requirements.

Patty

www.crm-advantage.com

mm123mm123

Hi,

Please drop a email to discuss.

Regards,

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

XtinaStylesXtinaStyles

mperezwa1,

Can you share a contact email address?  I'd love to forward my resume to you for review.  Thanks!

SFDCConsultant.ax449SFDCConsultant.ax449

Good afternoon,

I specialize in helping companies customize salesforce.com to meet their business goals.  I have been working with salesforce.com for the last couple of years and have over 20 years of experience.  I am based out of the San Francisco Bay Area.

Unlike most consultants, my focus is on your business and how technology can help solve your business problems and meet your business goals.  Over the last 20 years I have had exposure to hundreds of companies, hundreds of technologies, and thousands of business processes. 

It would be a pleasure to discuss your needs in more detail.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Michael

(415) 680-3162

sususudiosususudio

I have over 8 years experience in Salesforce administration including creating custom apps, VisualForce pages, App Exchange installations, web to lead, web to case, workflow, campaign management, contract management, multiple currencies, data migration, forecasting, reporting, dashboards, and more. High level expertise with all areas of functionality including the latest Spring '09 features. I am available either for a telecommute position (hourly or project based); or onsite in the Irvine, CA area. Please email me for a complete resume, or if you have any questions.

Sue Davis

suedavis8@yahoo.com

HODHOD

Hello,

I am a former salesforce.com Account Executive and have since launched Hire On-Demand®, a career hub for the Salesforce.com community. We specialize in staffing companies with experienced Salesforce Administrators and Developers.

Possessing the industry's largest pool of Salesforce talent, Hire On-Demand delivers a vast Salesforce network, technical expertise (salesforce certified) and personalized matching which means significant time savings, access to top industry talent, and peace of mind for our clients.

If we may be of assistance, please feel free to get in touch.

Best regards,

Kim

Kim Wallins
Hire On-Demand

Principal

www.HireOn-Demand.com

Sign up for our monthly eBriefings featuring Salesforce time-savers, A-player talent and job openings.

infoweldernickinfoweldernick

Hi,

We are a certified partner of Salesforce.com and provide business consulting, application customization, custom development, and integration services.  We actually have a free heat map application on the AppExchange that may want to check out for meeting some basic requirements:

http://sites.force.com/appexchange/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016ciDEAQ

Please let me know if you'd like to get a formal bid for your project.

Thanks!

Nick 

jarrod_kjarrod_k

Please drop me an email to discuss.  I have been an Certified Salesforce Admin since Dreamforce of last year and been an Admin since August of '08.

jarrod.kingston@gmail.com

Thanks!