function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jackie999Jackie999 

Looking for Salesforce Analyst/Administrator in Suburbs Philadelphia

Reputable, cutting-edge tech company seeks Salesforce Admin/Analyst. Need an experienced Admin who can influence change and drive user adoption in support of a growing Salesforce environment. This is a great opportunity to be part of a highly visible Salesforce initiative within the organization.

Responsibilities:

• Ability to serve as Salesforce administrator for 30+ users
  • Drive adoption of internal programs/initiatives using Salesforce.com
  • Maintain/configure Salesforce.com to match business unit requirements

Experience Desired:

• Must have MINIMUM 1+ years Salesforce administration/configuration experience
  • Prefer 2+ years managing dashboards, providing analysis including report creation

Message Edited by Jackie999 on 05-12-2009 10:33 AM
HODHOD

Hi Jackie,

I am a former salesforce.com Account Executive and now run Hire On-Demand®, a career hub for the Salesforce.com community. We specialize in staffing companies with experienced Salesforce Administrators and Developers.

Possessing the world's largest pool of Salesforce talent, Hire On-Demand requires all candidates to pass our comprehensive Salesforce qualification process. Our value proposition is our unique Salesforce network, technical expertise (salesforce certified) and personalized matching which means significant time savings, access to top industry talent, and peace of mind for our clients.

We have a strong pool of Admins in the Philly area. If we may be of assistance, please feel free to get in touch. For additional information, please visit: www.HireOn-Demand.com .

Best regards,

Kim

Kim Wallins
Hire On-Demand
Principal
www.HireOn-Demand.com

Message Edited by HOD on 05-12-2009 12:24 PM
jarrod_kjarrod_k

Jackie,

I am interested in helping out your organization.  Is this a position that could be done remotely?  I will have 1 yr of Administration over 120 + users this August.  I have been Certified since Dreamforce of last year.

I look forward to hearing from you!

-Jarrod