function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GrayTechnologyGrayTechnology 

Experienced Salesforce .NET and PHP developer available for consulting and freelance work

I am an experienced Salesforce and .NET developer with over 10 years of experience in the IT field.  Most recent projects include building external applications that interface with Salesforce via the Salesforce API as well as customizing Salesforce using APEX, triggers, and VisualForce.

I am currently available for part time and freelance work.  I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my experiences developing and integrating with the force.com platform and how I could help you on your next development project.

SaratogaPeteSaratogaPete

Hi there,

We are beginning the process of doing a SalesForce AppExchange integration.  While we have a team of developers they are all currently engaged.  We therefore are beginning to do some research to outsource this project.

Informz is an email service provider, similar to ExactTarget, Lyris, and MagnetMail.  You can see their integrations on AppExchange.

If you are interested in working with us to advise us on the best path to creating an initial integration and then doing the integration, we’d be happy to hear your thoughts.

Thanks.

Peter Nelson, Sr. Business Analyst

Informz

Saratoga Springs, NY  12866

nelson@informz.com