function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SALESOPSMGRSALESOPSMGR 

Chicago North Suburbs - SF Administrator and Business Analyst Positions

As of 7/19/09 I have two positions for which I am recruiting.

(1) SF.com Administrator:  This person will be the primary technical resource to maintain the Salesforce.com including developing and maintaining AppeExchanges, creating workflows, email alerts, campaigns, developing new tabs, managing picklists, partnering with IT for backend integration, managing users and security, bringing new partner solutions onboard.

(2) Business Analyst:  This person will be responsible for assisting in defining business requirements, assisting in managing release rollouts, creating training documentation and providing support for users.  Strong business analysis skills required to partner with the administrator to help define the best way to implement new user requests.  Finally this person will partner with the administrator to test new releases and analyze data as needed to support changes and create dashboard concepts.

These positions will be filled quickly so if you are interested you should respond to this thread.  In a few days I will be posting details on how to apply.

nkaushik123nkaushik123

Hi

I will be interested in these positions can you tell me how to apply. I am sa salesforce.com certified developer and am planning to take advanced developer exam soon.

THANKS

Nishant

SALESOPSMGRSALESOPSMGR

Nishant,

If you post an email address I can send you details.

Thanks

nkaushik123nkaushik123

hi

my email is nishant_kaushik20@yahoo.com

Thanks

Nishant

eparkseparks

Hi,

I am interested in your SFDC BA opportunity.  I am an experienced Consultant with extensive experience in CRM strategy & solutions.  My methodology training and experience comes from Accenture where I managed Salesforce.com Implentation projects, working with large clients within the Healthcare, Media, Telecommunications, Internet Services, and Technology industries.  

I am interested in applying for this opportunity.  Please contact me at erik.d.parks@gmail.com.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Erik

AgilitycgAgilitycg
Please forward me more details of yur experience to sbeak@agilitycg.com