function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tanner_shamrocktanner_shamrock 

EXPERTS in Salesforce.com Consulting, Development, and Implementations

Interested in Salesforce.com or already a customer? Looking to decrease sales costs, increase sales, provide visibility into your organization and streamline your business? We provide expert Salesforce.com consulting services with lightning fast turnaround time and reasonable costs. Guaranteed success!

Visit Shamrock CRM at http://www.shamrockcrm.com or contact me at tanner@shamrockcrm.com

-I have acted as the project manager for a multi-million dollar global deployment of Salesforce.com for a Fortune 500 company.
-I have solely architected Salesforce.com for a deployment of 2000+ users for a Global deployment with multiple systems interfaces and customizations.
-I have created thousands of lines of APEX/Javascript/HTML/PHP to streamline sales, marketing, and customer service processes.
-I have implemented multiple complex system integrations with backend ERP systems utilizing both Java and Cast Iron. (SAP, SQL, Oracle, Web Services, etc)
-I have implement all functionalities and business processes within Salesforce.com. I am an expert in both technical and business analysis within this system.
-I have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and a Master's degree in Management Information Systems.
-I am PMP certified and trained in Professional Selling.

Services Provided:

Consulting - All organizations, no matter the size can benefit from Salesforce.com. We can streamline your business with our best practices for your Sales, Marketing and Service groups.

Customization - From simple Salesforce administration to brand new application implementations, we do it all.

Implementations - Whether you are a nonprofit or a Global organization, we can set you up on Salesforce.com. Migrating from another CRM? No problem!

Development - APEX, Triggers, VisualForce, Web-to-Lead, HTML, Javascript and more. Our experienced development staff has it covered.

Integrations - We have enterprise level expertise of systems integration with Salesforce.com, such as SAP, MS SQL, Oracle and more.

Visit Shamrock CRM at http://www.shamrockcrm.com or contact me at tanner@shamrockcrm.com