function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDC Expert.ax410SFDC Expert.ax410 

Freelance developer available for Salesforce.com customizations & development in $20/hour

Are you looking for Salesforce.com & Force.com customizations or development services?
Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expert?
Don't worry now. Just send an email at sfdcmaster@gmail.com

Here is what I can do for you.

* Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs.
* Create new user accounts and configure Salesforce.com to fit security needs at the user and organization levels.
* Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages
* Lead, Account, Opportunity Managements
* Lead Conversion process, email-to-case, web-to-lead implementations
* Generate different kind of reports & dashboards
* Development using Visualforce pages, Apex classes, S-controls, Triggers, Webservices, Javascript, Ajax
* Code optimization w.r.t. governor limits of salesforce
* Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools
* Unit tests code coverage and deployments
* Force.com sites, Portals & AppExchange package development
* Integration using salesforce APIs

These services are available in just $20 USD per hour. For more information just send an email at sfdcmaster@gmail.com or submit a request at Link.
snurdleysnurdley

I am seeking a freelance developer to aid in highly modifying an application we have licenses from the app exchange.

I would love to explore the possibitlity of whether or not your skills and experience could be of benefit to our endeavors.

Please reply with contact information if you're interested, and I will reach out to you offline as soon as possible.

Regards,

SFDC Expert.ax410SFDC Expert.ax410
Please send complete requirements along with your contact information at sfdcmaster@gmail.com Thanks