function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rmeuchelrmeuchel 

Salesforce Consultant Needed - Marketing & Quickbooks too

Hello Salesforce Consultants.  I am based out of Detroit, but I am open to the consultant working remotely.

I am currently running Salesforce Professional and I have a web developer who is going to be integrating Salesforce into my website.  I currently have my Blackberry, Outlook and Salesforce synced.  I am currently integrated with Google apps, but more application integrations still need to be completed. 

I would like a fixed price for integrating Salesforce with Quickbooks (not the online version).  In addition to successfully integrating the two applications, I would like some training so that I understand how making changes in Salesforce populates Quickbooks and vice versa.  I have been exploring packaged solutions such as Pervasive DataSync for $75/month, but I am open to other options as well.  

I also feel like I've watched so many videos and called tech support so many times that it's becoming inefficient.  I really need to sit down with someone, explain my needs and have the consultant recommend, implement and train me on how to use the features. 

Do you have an hourly rate for consulting / training?  I am willing to pay a fair price for the person with the right expertise.  I do realize that you get what you pay for. I have big plans for both of my companies and I am looking for someone to help take me there!  Please give me some background on yourself and let me know the answers to the questions I asked above.  

I also wanted to let you know about my background.  I migrated from ACT! to Salesforce.  I own a recording studio business and an IT Consulting business. I want Salesforce to manage both businesses, plus my personal 'things to do'.  Even though I am only one user right now, I want to create everything such that I will have more more Salesforce users in the future.  Certain users will only have access to specific leads, accounts, etc that are associated with the particular company.

I am also trying to figure out my strategy regarding marketing, salespeople, recruiters, virtual assistants etc. I would be open to some (business) consulting in these areas as well if it is a good match. 

Please contact me at rmeuchel@gmail.com.

Thanks for your time.

Russ Meuchel

NORTHNORTH
ForceBrain.com is a Certified Salesforce Consulting Partner. We offer 1-hour of consultation at absolutely no cost. We have a solid 3-point guarantee that covers deployment, development, & data migration.

We support both Agile & Waterfall approaches:

1) DISCOVERY: We interview your staff to gather requirements.
2) BLUEPRINT: We present the ForceBrain.com blueprint for your approval.
3) IMPLEMENT & ITERATE: We implement & iterate on the agreed solution.
4) TEST: We work with you to conduct user acceptance testing on Salesforce & Force.com.
5) TRAIN: We train your entire company, including users, management, and your Salesforce Administrator.
6) SUPPORT: We support you post-deployment.
7) ADVISE: We advise our clients on-going, at no cost.

ForceBrain.com Consultants in: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, Orange County, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, and Toronto.

Highlights

* 25+ certified consultants with onshore & offshore options.
    * Implementations in Sales Cloud, Services Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Custom Cloud, Portal, &    Sites/eCommerce implementations.
    * Force.com development & integration (Apex, Visualforce, Flex, Java, .NET, PHP, etc...)

Pricing

* Fixed affordable proposals based on your spec, time, and budget requirements.
    * Rapid implementation plans start at $500 and deploy in 1 day
    * Discounted for non-profits and NGOs

Customers

* 100% customer satisfaction.
    * Over 100+ CRM implementations & 25 Force.com applications.
    * Key projects include Kaplan, Dell, University of San Francisco, Fluxion Biosciences, iRise, Nike, Allstate, EA.

Cost-free consultation

* Call us (650) 482-5210 or (650) 482-5211
    * Email experts@ForceBrain.com
    * Find out more about our services here: http://www.forcebrain.com
BuddahHexBuddahHex

I'm looking to integrate Salesforce and Quickbooks too.  I'm trying to identify a strategy for syncing the two systems and was wondering what you've considered to date?  I'm looking at creating a custom solution using .NET as the middle-ware where creating a new record in QB would execute my .NET code which would in turn update SF with the QB data.  I'm working for a non-profit that dosen't have the resources to purchase middle-ware or to use a fee-based middle-ware so I'm attempting to create a custom solution.

I don't know if this is a sound solution or not since there's very little SF/QB custom solution information posted on the web.  It sounds like you've been investigating this issue yourself and I was wondering what your thoughts have been regarding integration.

Thanks,

Sean