function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
lburnslburns 

Adding filtered column/field to an All Open Opp Report

I have an open Opps report and need to add another column to it...i.e Net/Margin.  This Net/Margin field has data for all opportunity types, however, I need to show that field in the report but only want data pulled for a particular opportunity type (picklist).  I can make another report and filter it, but there needs to be only 1 report.  This 1 report still has to show all opportunities at the same time.  Possible?  Not seeing how.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Steve :-/Steve :-/

If you can filter based on a Numeric or True/False value, you might be able to do it using a Custom Report Summry field (no guarantees though).  

You really should try posting in the new Community Forum, I think a lot of the people who used to post here have moved on, so you might have better luck getting answers there. 

All Answers

If you can filter based on a Numeric or True/False value, you might be able to do it using a Custom Report Summry field (no guarantees though).  

You really should try posting in the new Community Forum, I think a lot of the people who used to post here have moved on, so you might have better luck getting answers there. 

This was selected as the best answer
lburnslburns
okay, thanks.
No problem, that's why they pay me the BIG Bucks