function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Steve :-/Steve :-/ 

BEST PRACTICE

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it. 

Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
Well put SteveMo.  =)
Andrew SchellAndrew Schell

This is where the community comes into play to help educate the new users and learn from the old dogs in the forums. As my knowledge set continues to grow there is ALWAYS something that some guy/girl said in the forums that I 'like' as a reference so I can go back to it.

Anything you want to know in life is either online or in a book... what would you like to learn?

Becka DBecka D
1000x yes!! Which is funny because this question doesn't have a best answer....
Ray KaushikRay Kaushik
Finally..!! The sad part is SteveMo needed to put this explicitly like this..!! when it should come naturally.
ali bouhaddouali bouhaddou
Hi everyone,
How can I mark the question as "Solved"? Is it by checking "best response"?
Thank you
Gyanender SinghGyanender Singh
Hi ali bouhaddou,
When you select any question as the best answer it means this question has been solved.

Thanks
Gyani
http://www.mirketa.com
ali bouhaddouali bouhaddou
Thank you Gyanender Singh :D
Sourabh ShrivastavaSourabh Shrivastava
Well said Steve. 
Kiran RKiran R
Absolutely 
Sridhar Sai Goud 6Sridhar Sai Goud 6
I agree with you Steve.. 
Jagjeet Singh 13Jagjeet Singh 13
Cannot agree more.
SuAkSuAk
I agree too.
NITESH MISHRNITESH MISHR
Correct
Naveen DhanarajNaveen Dhanaraj
That's correct, I agree with you steve
Karthik PKarthik P
I couldn't agree more on this, Steve. 
$$
Some leeches would never understand it :). I was a leech in the past, but turned up to be a human over the years. No forums entertain leeches. But in this case, there are "Leech Techs"
Girija Joshi 14Girija Joshi 14
Absolutly right Steve. We should follow this rule.
pkpnairpkpnair
Defintely!
Pathan SPathan S
Can Any one post through workflow to count number of contacts associated with an account in salesforce?
Neeraj KandukuriNeeraj Kandukuri
We cant do this with a workflow. It can be done in two ways.
1) It has to be using a trigger on contact 
2) Have a rolllup summary field on Account to show the count summarized on contact object

Please like the answer if you like the solution

Thanks !!
$$
Unfortunately, you won't be able to do this on the Account layout with a Roll-Up Summary becuase of the relationship between Contacts and Accounts. What you could do is create a report and use the Account as a summary and do a RowCount of all of the Contacts related to an Account.

You could also use something like this which looks to completely solve the issue:

http://www.ericsantiago.com/eric_santiago/2009/12/contactscases-rollup-for-accounts-in-salesforce.html
Neeraj KandukuriNeeraj Kandukuri
Thank you for correcting me. I have tried with roll ups but thought worth a try as it was lot easier and quicker. Yes as I said it can be acheived through trigger . 
nicola fordnicola ford
Get 100% Registered IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL CERTIFICATES WITHOUT EXAM.PASSPORTS,IDS
whatsapp/Viber(+27736752934)

BUY IELTS CERTIFICATES in UAE and Saudi Arabia. We sell ... Buy
Registered IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL certificates without attending the Exam
Buy IELTS-TOEFL Test Certificate ANY SCORE With
Ielts certificate without exam in in Dubai Ielts Certificate Without
Exam in Qatar

Buying and Selling Original IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTODESK CERTIFICATES Online in Jordan
Selling Original IELTS,certificates Online in United Arab Emitates,UAE,DUbai
Selling Original IELTS Certificates Online in Bahrain
Selling Original IELTS Certificates Online in Algeria
Selling Original IELTS Certificates Online in Saudi Arabia
Selling Original IELTS Certificates Online in Middle East
Selling Original IELTS Certificates Online in Kuwait
Selling Original IELTS Certificates Online in Qatar
Selling Original IELTS Certificates Online in Jordan
Selling Original IELTS Certificates Online in Egypt

Contact Phone:==WHATSAPP==VIBER===IMO==WECHAT(+27736752934)

Buy orginal Ielts Certificate Without Exam in United Arab Emitates,UAE,DUbai

We cheat in IELTS or make short cut or pay money and get certificate
We Sell Registered IELTS Certificate

IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTODESK CERTIFICATES
What is the scoring scale for the IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTODESK CERTIFICATESTM?

Scoring is between 0 (Minimum) and 9 (Maximum) with 0.5 band
increment. Four scores are reported on the IELTSTM:
Reading score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band increment
Listening score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band increment
Writing score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band increment
Speaking score reported on a 0-9 band scale, with 0.5 band increment

WE can also help you to get valid Work permits,Driver's license
,second passport and Visas to European ,USA,Canada and Australia
We are a team of professionals with many years of experience in manufacturing forged passports and other identity documents, the best producers of quality fake documents. With more than 10 million documents circulating in the world. We offer only original high qualities of true-false passport, driving license, ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, international fake diplomas and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom and worldwide. For more information and to order, contact us by email or phone here:

Email: ielts.britiscouncil101@hotmail.com

Skype id:: raul bestpro

Contact Phone:===== (+27) 73 675 2934

Contact Phone:==WHATSAPP==VIBER===IMO==WECHAT(+27736752934)

We offer high quality English test certificates like: G-TELP, IELTS, IELCA, ITEP, MHLE, MSRT, EXAMAGRAM, STEP EIKEN, TEPS, TELC, TIEC, TOEFL, TOEIC, TOLIMO, FLPE, ACTFL

We also offer counterfeit bills for the following currencies;
EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR - Rand
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
THB - Thai Baht

We also offer registered and unregistered passport of all countries.visas,bio-metric passport,degrees,drivers license,I.D cards.Training certificates M GCSE, A-levels,High School Certificates ,GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT Examination Certificates , Novelty Birth and Death Certificates, Novelty Passports and New Identity Packages, Replicated, False Degrees from all post-secondary institutions from around the world (we have over 3000 templates on file) all designed to look 100% identical to the original.Custom Printing (if we do not already have the template on file simply email us a copy and we can make any alterations/modifications as per your directions). Second, citizenship,identity, identification, documents,nationality, how to, where to, get, obtain, buy, purchase, make,build, a, passport, i.d,British, Honduras, UK, USA, us, u.s.,Canada, Canadian,foreign, visa, Swiss, card,ids, document, getting,visas, 

Skype id:: raul bestpro

Contact Phone:==WHATSAPP==VIBER===IMO==WECHAT:: (+27)73 675 2934
Chris KlausChris Klaus
I would love to be able to mark my one question as "solved". =)
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=9060G000000BdQjQAK

Jerry Yang 11Jerry Yang 11
I am unable to find the "Best Answer" button. 
Amy Anders 7Amy Anders 7
Absolutely 100% (https://confidenceclub.com.au/) agree with you Steve, thank you for bringing it up.
VIPIN KUMAR 91VIPIN KUMAR 91
Thaking you steve to noticing such a great point so that  ( https://cbseneet2019.co.in/  (https://cbseneet2019.co.in/) ) now pepole start following your point  while searching for a reply or giving an answare .