function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Amit Singh1989Amit Singh1989 

Getting error when want to start "Start Review" Process from AppExchange

I am not able to start security review process.

when I clicked on the "Start Review" link i am getting following error.

"To security review your application, you must be a salesforce.com partner and connect your partnership information to your provider profile. To connect this information, please login using your master AppExchange Publishing Organization and edit your provider profile."

Till yesterday It was working fine , i was able to start my security review process. but today i am not able to do this.

Following are the steps which i have used in this process.

Step (1) I have created a managed package into my developer org .

Step (2) I logged into Appexchange by using developer org credentials (Now i am able to see my Package here under "Your uploaded package" section). i click on "Manage licenses" Link next to package name, i got a question which asked "What organization do you use to manage your licenses (LMO)?" i had given sales org credentials.

(Note. earlier I logged a case into partner portal to get sales org, i got a sales org and i had installed LMA into my sales org)

Step (3) I logged into appexchange using my sales org credential,then from "your organization" section linked above developer org,and now i was able to see JobSuite 1.0 Package under your uploaded package. Till this everything was working fine and i was not getting any error even though i was clicking on "Start Review" link.

I have started receiving an error after 4th Step:

Step (4) Logged in appexchange using sales org credentials and clicked on Your organization link from here i clicked on "Change My AppExchange Publishing Organization" and given credentials for another org. now i am not getting any package under "Your uploaded Package" section (while going to appexchange using sales org credentials.)

After step (4) i am not able to start security review process. How can i fixed the issue cause by step 4?

Thanks

Amit Singh