function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
atifuddinatifuddin 

Once i am done with Manage-Released Packaging new some information,how to submit for security review

Once I am done with the Managed-Release ,and I am going for Security review process.

Soo I have couple of doubts in submitting the security review process:

1.As i am going to create an test org for my app which will provide you  (a) Custom Profiles

(b) Sample data

(c) User Credentials of the each profiles

2.As my app is only on Force.com platform and i have used only one secure coding scanner tool.That report only i need to      be forward to salesforce security review team.

3.We are done with the Use Cases and User Guide for the App.

4.Need to know the last thing what we  should submit about the company policy for the app,can you provide us an sample.

Is there anything missing out for submitting the test app for salesforce security review ,please do inform me if iam missing out something.....