function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Prime 8Prime 8 

SF.com Report Writer | Leading ecommerce | Seattle | ASAP

Hi Everyone,

I have a project that needs some help, ASAP to write to SF.com reports.

We have an open project (with budget) for a SalesForce.com report writer at high tech leading ecommerce company in Seattle. The worldwide company has a huge install base of SF.com and requires a number of customer reports to assist with their rapid growth.

Exciting stuff and we need a rock solid SF.com report writer to start right away.

We offer really great benefits; very competitive compensation; work life balance; no travel, growing company, fun team environment; range of active projects and the platform to apply your ability to take your career to the next stage. We can work on 1099 or W2.

Contact us at careers@prime8consulting.com

Requirements: 3-5 years strong SF.com report writing. Proven track record of customer satisfaction.

PalapalaPalapala

Hi,

10+ years of development, implementation and maintenance experience in the IT industry with 6+ years of experience in the Salesforce.com CRM Platform as Architect/Developer/Admin and 5+ years of experience as JAVA & J2ee Developer. Worked in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation. Salesforce 401 certified developer & 201 certified administrator.

You can reach me @ 312-91-24462. I am located in Everett, WA

Thanks
Palapala