function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Prime 8Prime 8 

Need help to find SF.com Report Writer | Leading ecommerce | Seattle | ASAP

Fast growing worldwide ecommerce company in Seattle, needs help with global install base of sf.com. Reports and dashboards, budget approved ready to go...

PalapalaPalapala

Hi, 

10+ years of development, implementation and maintenance experience in the IT industry with 6+ years of experience in the Salesforce.com CRM Platform as Architect/Developer/Admin and 5+ years of experience as JAVA & J2ee Developer. Worked in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation. Salesforce 401 certified developer & 201 certified administrator.

You can reach me @ 312-91-24462. I am located in Everett, WA

Thanks
Palapala

krishnanpradipkrishnanpradip

Hi,

I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.

You can reach me at pradykris@gmail.com

Thanks

Prady

aslam_apex221aslam_apex221

Hello,

We have recently done a simiar project with one of our customer in US who had global offices where we implemented Salesforce.com and manage their ongoing SF needs. We have right project implementation process in place with right set of resoruces and will be happy to discuss the our experience with you and also your requirement.

About us :

AppShark is a Salesforce.com Silver Cloud Alliance partner, and we specialize in customizing the Salesforce.com instances to optimize its functionality and tune it to better fit an organization's needs. Our expert team focuses on implementation, force.com development, integration and managed services. Our customers consistently rank us with 5 out of 5 stars on the AppExchange. AppShark has the unique capability of working with multiple development platforms to put together complete solutions. We have built multiple solutions that use a combination of Apex, .Net, Java and native and HTML5 mobile applications.

To know more about our Salesforce.com experience and references, please visit our AppExchange profile at:

http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?ac=experienceTabLink&listingId=a0N30000003JCc9EAG#

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to arrange a call. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Aslam Khan,
Regional Manager,
AppShark Software.
Office (402) 218-1330 Ext. 123| Skype : aslam.bd
www.appshark.com

ccuevasccuevas

Hi Prime8,

I work for a company called ForceBrain.com. We have implemented over 300 successful salesforce project since 2008, and have plenty of references from mid-sized to enterprise clients to back us up.

Here are some impressive projects we've completed for our salesforce customers:

ForceBrain.com Customer Success Stories

Let's schedule an introductory call to discuss your requirements. My contact details are below.

All the best,
Joanne Fabre
jfabre@ForceBrain.com
ForceBrain.com
(510) 863-0550 l direct

(800) 708-1790 l main