function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rise AnalyticsRise Analytics 

Looking for Salesforce Consultant - Remote OK, good writing skills required

My company Rise Analytics is working on a project requiring someone with good knowledge of Salesforce and its capabilities, and good writing skills. The project involves writing a how-to report to communicate to end users. It would teach users some basic ways to customize and extend Salesforce, including step-by-step directions. Would be best for a business analyst type person and not strictly a developer.

info@riseanalytics.com

krishnanpradipkrishnanpradip

Hi,

I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.

You can reach me at pradykris@gmail.com

Thanks

Prady

shadleyshadley

Sound like the perfect project for my company. I've been developing within Salesforce along with creating end user documents for the past 2 years. Before accepting any proposals I would want to meet with you and discuss all of your requirements, in order to assure that my company is the best fit.

I look forward to hearing from you and can be reached at the following email address.

scottbhadley@gmail.com

Thank you,

Scott