function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AmStarAmStar 

Salesforce.com Developer needed Part-Time

We developed and implimented Salesforce but now need more and future development.

We are not utilizing Salesforce as well as we should be and we need to add a new company as well.

Please do respond quickly if you can help. We are located in Florida and use the cloud.

Regards,

Roderick Kabel

Marketing & SEO Director

ForcePoweredForcePowered

HI Roderick,

I've over 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com project implementations from start to finish. I've implemented more than 12 projects and have interacted with users for business requirements and providing them flexible business solutions. I've also provided training to end users to increase the Salesforce adoption. I'm have Force.com developer certification. 

Let me know your email address so that I can send you my resume.

Rise AnalyticsRise Analytics

Roderick,

I'd be happy to help you out with your SF dev and customization needs. My contact information is below. Feel free to call or shoot me an e-mail to discuss further.

Dave

krishnanpradipkrishnanpradip

Hi,

I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.

You can reach me at pradykris@gmail.com

Thanks

Prady

AmStarAmStar

We use the Professional Cloud version.

What we need immediately is a script written to automatically send daily reports and one weekly report. This version does not allow that.

We would like to have this created and then teach us how to move forward. So we need pricing on this asap.

Also, we will need a go-to person for future issues that arrise and would want a per hour cost as well.

Please email me directly at roderick@alliance-law.com.

Thanks

Roderick Kabel

MetaSys SoftwareMetaSys Software

As an offshore provider with Certified Salesforce developers  we would be in a position to offer considerable flexibility and a good price quality relationship to  meet your  development needs..

We are an IT Service provider specialized in Custom Web applications & Security  based in Mumbai , India .

Our technological proficiency spans across Salesforce.com, .Net, FileMaker, PHP and Mobile Application Development for iOS and Android. Our clients are primarily based in US and Europe. Below is a brief outline of the work we do.

Fields of Expertise:

CRM Customization and Administration:

MetaSys can assist  in the administration and customization of the sales CRM by using both Salesforce.com and Force.com features. Our Salesforce developers are experienced in customizing Application Flow, Reports, Dashboards, Trend analysis, etc. to meet specific business needs.

Custom Application Development:

We have experience in developing customized applications using Salesforce and Force.com. We can provide a generalized look and feel OR Convert your existing application on other platforms like.Net and FileMaker OR Convert  existing process to a customized application on Salesforce.

Salesforce Integration and Migration:

We can help  in migration of your existing data from various applications into Salesforce and integration of existing .Net and PHP applications into Salesforce. We can link Salesforce to your websites by using the portals provided by Salesforce.

Support:

We provide support for Salesforce CRM applications as well as for customized applications. Our services also include deployment and support for applications for customers and Salesforce marketplace.

Please send your  contact details to metasys@vsnl.com and we can send you more detailed information or establish contact through a Skype call to discuss the possibilities with our CEO or our marketing manager.

SeemaRaniSeemaRani
Hello,

I am Salesforce certified developer having 7+ years experience in IT and 2 + years experience in Salesforce and based in India. Please go through with the linkedin profile in.linkedin.com/pub/seema-rani/12/96/2b4

Do you have work remotely option?

Thanks & Regards,
11c-at-sfdc11c-at-sfdc
hi Roderick - your search stops here : ) please contact me at avi (atsign.....) 11concepts . com .  I can help with your script right away. In addition, I can help translate your business processes into Salesforce processes ensuring the best use of Salesforce functionality, custom objects and custom fields, workflows, triggers, Apex code, lightning components, and Visualforce pages.
satya aryasatya arya
Microsoft .Net professinoal expert with 15+ years of experience. New to Salesforce but gone through admin and dev trails and having 32000 points and 27 badges. If you think my experience may help you voluntaraly, let me know