function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
PositiveImagePositiveImage 

Force.com developer(s) required - Apex, VF for new App Exchange project - UK

Positive Image are a digital agency with an established video-based SaaS application. We currently market our product to large enterprises allowing them to better communicate with their customers during the sales cycle.

We are now looking to develop a version of the application for the App Exchange allowing us to market the product to large Salesforce.com customers utilising the Force.com API. The application will integrate primarily with the CRM functions within Salesforce.com including Chatter. We’ve scoped out the application and now require assistance with turning the scope into a technical specification and then completing the cycle from development through to launch on the exchange.

We are looking to complete development by October 2013 with a view to launching on the App Exchange shortly after that so will require developers in place asap for at least three months. You should be within reasonable travelling distance from Windsor, Berkshire, UK as although remote development is possible you must be able to be on site at least once a week.

In the first instance please send a CV outlining your previous experience developing and launching apps on the exchange. Please also supply commercials as to whether you work on a daily rate, a fixed rate or for the initial 3 months.

Take a look at www.vcreate.tv to find out more about the current application and www.positiveimage.co.uk to find out more about Positive Image.

Thanks very much.

Ganesh03Ganesh03

Hi,

We are a group of 3 Salesforce experts. All three of us are Salesforce Certified Develpers and one of us is having Administrator Certification also.

We are having almost 7 yrs of experience in handling salesforce projects, so definately we can provide you best servies in minimal cost.

for further details please write us at ganesh.dengale@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Ganesh

EshaniEshani

Hi There,

I am a Certified Salesforce Professional and also a Consultant Associate of a Salesforce Partner Consultancy firm and I am based in London, U.K.  We both, have completed 100's of Salesforce projects together. I am a Consultant and Developer both with an extensive development experience with VF and APEX components of Salesforce. As I am based in London travelling to Windsor is not a problem.

So if you want to have an initial meeting or chat regarding the project then please feel free to contact me. I have also left you an email on your office email address, so that you have all my contact details.

Looking forward to hear back from you soon.

Thanks.

Regards,

Eshani Ghosh.

mbhardwajmbhardwaj

Hi,

Thanks for posting this project. I would be really excited to work on this with you.

I am Mukesh Bhardwaj with around 10 years of experience with leading CRMs like Salesforce and Siebel. I have worked across multiple domains in my past projects. My experience has made me well aware of the CRM needs of any company and I can understand and implement a user friendly system with the best quality possible.

In my past projects, I have been involved in all the stages of the project. I can take care of all the areas starting from requirement gathering, System Designing, Integration, Data Migration till production deployment and go live.

I have worked with more than 50 clients across the globe. I have integrated the below system with Salesforce till date:
- Zuora
- D&B
- Amazon S3
- ACT
- Yahoo Web Services
- Dodge (TMH Server)
- TeraPeak API

I would be more than happy to show you my work live in action in a web meeting and show you the code samples as well which you want.

Please advise me a suitable time for a call to discuss this further.

Thanks & Regards
Mukesh Bhardwaj
mbhardwaj@softappspro.com