function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BusinessTodayBusinessToday 

Looking for Salesfore Developer and Consultant for Small Job

Hi there,

We are a small student-run non-profit looking for some assistence customizing our salesforce plattform and implementing web to lead on our new website. Job is fairly straight forward. Contact me if you have any questions.

Best,

Jeff

golden kiweegolden kiwee

will you pay hourly basis or daily basis for this.?

Ganesh03Ganesh03

Hi,

We are a group of 3 Salesforce experts. All three of us are Salesforce Certified Develpers and one of us is having Administrator Certification also.

We are having almost 6 yrs of experience in handling salesforce projects, so definately we can provide you best servies in minimal cost.

for further details please write us at ganesh.dengale@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Ganesh

EshaniEshani

Hi There,

I am a Certified Salesforce Professional and also a Consultant Associate of a Salesforce Partner Consultancy firm. We both in together have completed 100's of Salesforce projects together. And your web-to-lead requirement is a pretty straightforward requirement and few hours of work. So if you want to have an initial chat before kick-starting the project.

Please provide me your contact details. And we can discuss this opportunity further.

Looking forward to hear back from you soon.

Thanks.

Regards,

Eshani.

StarfishStarfish

Hello!

I'm contacting you on behalf of all of Starfish Enterprise, LLC. We are a small student started and operated technology consulting group that specializes in Salesforce customization and integration. We are very interested in working with you, particularly because you are also student-run! We also love to work with non-profits, and have a discounted rate for work done for such organizations. Please let me know if you are interested in working with us by emailing ari@starfishenterprise.net. Thank you so much for your time!

Yours,

Ari Janoff

Starfish Enterprise, LLC

mbhardwajmbhardwaj

I can help at minimal rates since you are students. Let me know if you still need help.

Thanks

Mukesh

mbhardwaj@softappspro.com