function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
khanmankhanman 

Five9 Integration with Salesforce.com HELP (looking for consulting firms, anyone!)

hello, we have sf.com and five9. we are having difficuly getting Five9 data into sf.com. five9 provides a one way connection to get data into five9 from sf.com but not the other way around.

they do have a connector in their admin tool, but we were told that this connector tool does not support authenticaion, so we cannot send api requests because sf requires auth then passing a token. five9 is recommending that we put middleware to recive the five9 requets and forward onto sf.com

the question is: is there anyone out there that has successfully sent data into sf.com from five9? if so, how? can we speak?

We are willing to engage a consulting partner to do so.

nanostuffsnanostuffs

Yes we have done exactly same CTI integration in Salesforce with Five9 Adapter:

http://nanostuffs.com/salesforce-cti-integration.html

Please send more details at nishant@nanostuffs.com or let me know your email address.

LogicRainLogicRain

Hello,

We have done several integrations with the Salesforce/Force.com and have deployed more than 250+ engagements successfully across the globe.

Apart from that we have a strong team of Salesforce Certified Developers who have an extensive experience of Apex, Visualforce Page, Salesforce CRM Customization, Force.com/AppExchanges Apps, Web Services/API Integration, Force.com Sites, Customer Partner and Partner Portal Development.

Also, We are a Registered Consulting Partner and ISV Partner with the Salesforce.

Please check out our profile on AppExchange: http://ow.ly/muVzI

We would like to schedule a demo call with you in order to see our best practices and agile approach with the Integrations which will enable you to know more about skills and experience.

Please reach out to us on below given contact information.

Best Regards,

Gaurang Bhatt, Principal Business Consultant

Email: gaurang@logicrain.com

Phone: +1.732.676.6400

rt3203rt3203

Hello,

I have experience integrating Five9 and Salesforce.com toghther for a large customer of their's in the Bay Area.

It was a little tricky, but where there's a will, there's a way. They wanted to do dynamic call routing based on Salesforce Contact ownership and call metric reporting for a number of different scenarios within Salesforce reporting.

With the Five9 Cloud Contact Center CTI for Salesforce you can store "Call Data" as a Task record. This is probably the easiest way of passing reporting data from Five9 to Salesforce, but it might not work as an option for you for technical reasons. Five9 supports FTP, which could be used to import data into SFDC using a batch APEX process. I created a public sites visualforce page that a Five9 IVR script was able to call out to and pull in an Id or a text value from SFDC, for that call.

It is possible to pass data between the two systems.

Would you like to know more?

Robb Tyson

(415) 203-5101

robbtyson@gmail.com

Archana PatelArchana Patel

Hi Robb,

I have to integrate five9 and Salesforce. But I have no any idea about this.

So can you please give me more detail about the same.

Thanks a lot,

Archana Patel.

Maxwell Handler 29Maxwell Handler 29
@Archana were you able to solve this for five9?